⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ VIII

"Moll!" Gideon hugged the owner of The Yellow Rose - or at least a co-owner.

"Don't give me a bad rep and make sure that hood stays up," his sister, Molly Weasley, chided.

"How are our nephews?" Fabian asked with a fond smile.

"William is acting like a little wolf all because of a story his father told him," Molly glared at her husband.

"Let the boy have some imagination," Arthur Weasley shrugged with a smile.

"Maybe he'll be a pirate!" Gideon praised.

"Charles is who is acting like a pirate."

"I told you my name's Charlie!" shouted the little boy.

"There's the little devil!" Fabian caught the boy running to him and threw him up before catching him again.

"I can't believe you prefer that idiot over your fun Uncle Gid."

"But, Uncle Gid, Uncle Fab is fun!" the little boy argued, behind him Uncle Fab putting his tongue out.

"How about you continue your little family reunion as I make sure I keep my side of the bargain," the redhead's emerald eyes met Molly Weasley's hazel eyes.

"It's good to see you, dear. They are in the back. Arthur will show you the way," Molly Weasley smiled.

Arthur Weasley did show them the way and went back to his wife.

"Nilly," Lily put her hood down the moment she saw those dark eyes of her friend.

"Lilium," he grinned.

"I will drive a dagger through you."

"But that's your name!" he argued.

James Potter couldn't hold the laughter, unlike Frank Longbottom who was doing a good job at hiding it.

"Use it once, Potter, and I kill you immediately," the redhead threatened before addressing the man she liked to call Nilly. "So, where is your sister William?"

"Okay, I get where you come from," he admitted just as the woman beside him ran to Frank, who caught her in a twirl.

When the princess and the pirate kissed, James decided it was the right time to speak up and ask, "William as in the prince? You've got ties with the royal family?!"

He was ignored, nothing that new.

"So, that's who she went and got married to?" William commented. "Huh."

"You've got a problem with that, mate?" Frank asked as he put Alice back on the ground. 

"Not at all! As long as my sister is happy, in love, and won't be hurt," the prince's tone went from cheerful and lively to serious and threatening real quick. 

Alice rolled her eyes. 
"Yes, Will, meet my husband, Frank Longbottom." 

William shook his hand and nodded, "I can accept this." 

"You don't have a choice," it was Alice who threatened her brother now, which caused him to raise his hands in surrender. 

"You said you have very valuable information for me." 

"Yeah! A riddle rumor says helps with Treasure Marove." 

"A prince who spies on his own people to help a pirate find a long-lost treasure," James mused. "There has to be some deal between you two. Love?" 

"Why? Jealous?" Lily asked. 

It took him a moment to answer, "Never." 

"No, mate," William tried to speak like them. "Being a prince is boring, so I got to be more than that."