⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ X

The island looked like any ordinary island, with no ships at its edges. That probably was because Trunne was an island barely anyone visited, which would make it the last place anyone would look. Or, at least, people thought so years ago. Now, it looked abandoned.

"Me, Potter, Lupin, McKinnon, Black, Longbottom, and both Prewetts."

"You took my entire inner circle except two."

"They can keep guard of the rest of your crew here while the rest of my people look on them," Lily looked back. "And you ain't one to talk. Be lucky that it's an even amount of people from both crews."

The assigned team eventually stepped foot on the island, but the moment they stepped on it, they felt like something was wrong. As if they had just stepped foot on something that was bound to explode.

"Hold them," a voice ordered.

Lily, the first one to react, turned just in time to judge an aim from Severus Snape and gatch a glimpse of Thomas Clover before a fist hit the back of her head. 

The darkness faded and she woke up to find herself bound. She tried moving, but it looked like she was stuck. 

"I should really thank you, Evans," Captain Thomas Clover spoke up, gaining her attention. "I let you do all the work, but I have to owe it to Snape for figuring out the old Evans was no longer."

"So this isn't a fucking nightmare," Lily talked to herself. "What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want?"

"Just like you, Treasure Marove," he said it simply. "Oh, and I'd suggest washing your mouth. Remember that a third of my crew is holding your crew as hostages. And my crew is very big." 

"What do you want from me?" 

"You'll find out soon," the older man grinned. "For now, Snape and Rosier will take this little group up to my ship while the remaining of my crew searches this island for the treasure. You have been a great help, Evans... & Potter, but now it's my time to take the wheel while you watch." 

The small group of eight twisted and shouted at the got dragged by two people, who had to call in a third just to keep the chaos handled. 

They only really did shut up after Lily Evans told them to. They trusted her, even the other half of the group that belonged to a different group, and they hoped she had some sort of plan. She was Lily Evans after all. 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

Captain Thomas Clover decided to interrogate each one of them turn by turn until he got bored of the act and decided to do a little show-and-tell. 

"So, we've got you, idiots, here, and I'm quite bored of you and your funny faces," Thomas Clover couldn't help the little giggle that left him. 

"That's clown shit if I've ever seen such," James muttered to the only person next to him, Lily Evans. She rolled her eyes because she was tired of the comments, and she didn't want to give Thomas Clover anything else to say against her. He's already commented on how cheery her hair was and he should be lucky that she was tied up. 

"What the fuck do you want?" Sirius spat out, his face tired. 

"Ah, your parents don't miss you, Black." 

"I don't give a shit about them!" he spat on the rival captain's shoe. 

Thomas Clover snapped his finger and someone went on their knees to wipe that spit. 
"You see, when you command respect, you get it. All you have to be is the most fearful. Not just any threat in the seas."