14. Mad Max

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 1

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 1. mad max. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

It had been months. By months I mean at least a year. Franny was... I would say depressed after Eleven disappeared. She wouldn't get out of her bed. The only time she would ever come out of her room was to eat or use the restroom, maybe get a little bit of food.

Her mother bought her a TV because of how rarely she would come out of her room. Paola felt bad because she knew a secret and she couldn't ever tell Franny. At least that's what Hopper told her.

Paola still told her anyways. Franny went blank-faced when she heard.

"Que?" Was heard from Franny's mouth in complete utter shock. She jumped back in surprise, her hand over her heart. What?

Hopper eventually found out by Paola. Hopper allowed once a week's visit from Franny. No one else knew besides her family.

After a few weeks, Franny became her bright self once more. Invited Lucas for more swapping spit sessions. They eventually stopped for a few months, but, Lucas couldn't help himself. He snuck kisses here and there when Mike, Will, and Dustin weren't looking.

They hid it pretty well.

Lucas would say they made each other happy. They blushed every time their hands would meet.

Franny loved it.

𓆩♡𓆪

Franny walked into her kitchen and looked at her mom who was chopping olives. Paola looks up at her dark-haired kid who gives her a look.

"How much.?" Paola asked, setting down her knife and walking to her purse.

"About 20? In coins." Franny gave her a smile and Paola sighed. "Okay. Here."

She handed her the coins and Franny thanked her and hugged her. "I'll be back at 9."

Paola nodded. She rushed to her room as Dustin and Lucas were asking how much each other had.

"I got 20," Franny spoke into the radio. "How?" Dustin questioned.

"My mom. She got a better job." Franny replied. "What about you Lucas?"

"I have 6. Mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn." He laughed. Franny chuckled. "Where does he have that kind of cash? He's old."

"Okay. Call Mike now." Franny recited. "You call Mike." Lucas quipped. "You call Mike." Dustin drawled.

"I have to go take a shower from doing real work, like a man." Lucas joked. "Over and out."

"I also have to go. Gotta eat my mom's famous enchiladas." Franny replied. "Bye Dustin! See you later." She put her antenna down and put her walkie-away on her dresser.