Chapter 20 Long Time No See

No one's POV

After slapping Nhazul, everyone continued to look at Serena completely surprised.

Ash: Serena, why did you-

As Nhazul looked back at Serena, she immediately hugged him, tearing up.

Serena: You idiot... Not only did you shut me out ...but you then left without saying a word...! I was so worried about you...!

Nhazul just sighed and looked down saddened, as he hugged her back

Nhazul: I'm sorry...

As everyone continued to look at Nhazul and Serena, Lana had a jealous look, while Mallow coughed to get their attention.

Mallow: Uh, excuse us....

Serena then realized she was still hugging Nhazul in front of everyone, and quickly let go of him blushing.

Serena: Oh, um, sorry!

Kiawe: I guess you three know each other?

Ash: Kinda, Serena's a friend I met when I was traveling through Kalos. But I didn't know she knew Nhazul.

Serena: Nhazul and I are childhood friends that grew up together. After some very unfortunate things happened, I haven't seen him in over 6 years.

Ash looked at Nhazul and Serena surprised.

Ash: Wait, you guys are childhood friends?

Lillie: So are you the friend that Syluvia mentioned?

Serena: Syluvia? Wait, you're mom was here?

Nhazul: It's a long story...

???: Oh, Serena! I see you're already making friends!

Serena: Yeah, but surprisingly, I know two of them already.

Kiawe then walked up to the woman.

Kiawe: Olivia!

The woman named Olivia looked at Kiawe surprised, as she proceeded to hug him.