~Meeting the Family~

-Stuilly
-Summary: Billy meets Stu's grandma.
-Milf sister and he has a hot brother.
-Fluff
-Its cute I think
-they runnin with the LGBT
-modren au
-----

Billy walks up to Stu's front door, and walks in. Stu never really locked the door when Billy was coming over. When he closed the door he saw a half packed suitcase in the entrance way. "Stu?" Billy yelled up the stairs.

"Oh! Hey Bill, I forgot you were coming." The blonde said running down the stairs to greet the other. "I see, where are you going?" Billy asks motioning over to the suitcase. "My grandma's. Oh! You should come, she would love you!" He says.

"You sure?" Billy said, he never met- anyone in Stu's family. "Yeah! Please." Stu asks again grabbing Billy's hands. "Fine I'll go. Where does she live?" Billy answered, Stu smiled at the reply and began putting more stuff into his bag.

"A couple of streets down, we can walk." The blonde replied, it seemed like the grin on his face couldn't get any bigger. Billy nodded and watched Stu zip up his suitcase and turn back to him. "You ready?" He asked. "How could I not be?" Billy chuckles.

As they walk down the street nearing her house, they see another car in the driveway. "Who's that?" Billy asked, turning to see a big grin on Stu's face. "My sister!" Stu yells as he picks up the pace to the house.

Billy follows him, once they made to the house Billy was met with the sight of a blonde girl with brown eyes. She was about 6'0 or 5'11 he couldn't tell. Billy thinks she's in her 20s. Her arms was wrapped around the 15 year old blonde boy, almost crushing him.

"God you've gotten so tall, hun!" She said, patting his head. Her blonde hair was slightly lighter than Stu's. It draped over her shoulders, and blew across her face by the wind. "Jason is taller though." She says, teasing her younger brother. Stu rolls his eyes.

"Why the hell are you wearing a sweater it's summer dumbass." She says. The blonde girl was wearing blue bell bottom jeans and a white T-shirt. "It's comfortable." Stu says, crossing his arms. "Anyways is Jason coming?" Stu asks.

"Yea he's getting food he'll be here in a minute." The girl says. 'Damn, how the fuck can you handle 3 kids?' Billy thinks. He's an only child he doesn't get it. He'll never get it. The girl finally notices Billy, "Hey!" She says.

"Oh hi." The brunette said, he was pretty ashamed he was shorter than her. And even more ashamed that he didn't know if he was shorter than Stu's brother. "You must be my brother's friend. I'm Leslie!" Leslie says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Billy." He says, and Leslie smiles grows wider. "Oh you're Billy. So glad you're here!" She says. It was weird meeting Stu's family and all. Yes Stu met Billy's mother before she left and he met his father a lot, but meeting Stu's grandma and siblings felt different.

Just as Billy finished his thoughts a gray Honda parked on the side of the road. A tall almost 6'4-6'5 dirty blonde man stepped out of the car. His hair was a little shorter than Billy, but still long and curly. He looked in his 20s as well.

"Hey lil' bro! Hey big sis." He said pulling them into a tight hug. "Hey Jason." Leslie says. The man had bag ripped jeans, and navy blue shirt. Billy noticed that Leslie and Jason had matching '⚧️' tattoos on their wrists.

"How's school, fuckface." Jason asks Stu. "Hey! Don't say that to my baby." A woman said from the porch. The older women had brunette hair and had clothes that reminded Billy of Marilyn Monroe. As she walked up the scent of 50s perfume hit Billy in the face.

"Hi! You must be Billy!" She said, "I am Stu's grandma, my name is Caroline but you can call my grandma!" She continues, hugging Billy. "It's hot out here let's go inside." Caroline says, walking back to the front door of her 2 story house.

It was a white house with gray accents. As they walk inside the house, Billy hears old timely music playing on a record in her living room. "Sorry about them." Stu says, as the adults walk into the kitchen. "What? Oh it's fine." Billy replied, sitting down on the sofa.

"How did your grandma know me?" The brunette asks, as Stu sits beside him. "Oh I told her about you, I come over every weekend and tell her about my week." The blonde replied, with a smile. Billy still didn't understand how she matched his name to his face, but he'll just ask later.