Epilogue

Hello my beautiful readers and supporters. I am terribly sorry I was vanished from Wattpad about so many months I guess but wait think what's gonna happen me your favorite author is gonna again continue writing so this will be the epilogue for laalsa and i will start a next story.

______________________________________________________________________________

shared spirituality.

friendship, togetherness, affection.

All was included in the marriage of Both girl's and Boy's.

Boy's never let anyone criticize their girl's. They always protected them from harsh reality of society who neglects the woman who couldn't conceive.

They made their life full of love affection though girl's never miss the chance to let them breath in peace but that what is love.

2 couples 2 years of marriage with 2 bundle od joys was world for them.

Even meant more than the world for them.

Trauma died past tears died harshness died disappointment died doubt died 

what was left was just trust faith in each other and of course love.

___________________________________________________END

I am so sorry I didn't want to write this anymore some new drastic ideas were kicking in mah mind for new story I am just gonna upload second after this one so babye take care love you and remember I will read all your comments.