Chapter 37

{ Your POV }

"Y/n that's just a church." Courtney reminded me as I looked fascinated at the big building in front of us.

"Holy shit Courtney. This isn't just a church. This is the cathedral of Albi. It was build in the thirteenth century." I told her.

"So?" Ariana asked.

"This masterpiece is over 700 years old." I said and walked around it.

"Oh." Courtney simply said.

"Exactly. And it didn't get build over night. It took 200 years to finish this beautiful cathedral." I explained.

"Oh wow." I heard from Ariana this time.

"It's claimed to be the largest brick building in the world." I added.

"Y/n why do you know so much about history? That is actually really scary." Courtney said and Ariana agreed with her.

"History is the most beautiful thing in this world. Alone the word 'history' itself sounds so elegant. Anyway when's y'all flight?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." Ariana asked and grabbed my hand.

"Oh dang." I sighed while we walked inside the cathedral.

"Why?" Ariana asked but I ignored her.

"Goddamn this is so beautiful." I said and looked around.

"More beautiful than me?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled without thinking about my answer.

"What? Okay." She said and let go off my hand.

"Yo I don't think we'll see each other tomorrow before you guys leave." I said.

"What why?" Ariana asked.

"I'm doing a trip to Versailles." I told them.

"What the fuck is that?" Courtney asked.

"Are you kidding me? Versailles? There is Louis' XIV and Louis' XVI palace at." I told her.

"Who the fuck are those people Y/n?" Courtney asked.

"What the fuck Court? Did you even pay attention to history class?" I asked her.

"Well obviously not." Ariana answered.

"No, history class in Europe is just different than history class in America." Courtney said.

"Makes sense. Well both were kings of France during the absolutism but during Louis' XIV reign the end of absolutism started and the beginning of the french revolution started. The French revolution is one of the reasons why we have our human rights Courtney and Ariana so you guys should know that. But anyway Louis XVI was the last king before the monarchy fell apart through the French revolution. He also was executed. The French revolution is such a great thing." I said and sighed happily.

"I thought you were just a boring drug addict. Damn it. You're a history freak." Courtney said and I shrugged.

"Anyway let's look around more.." I said and walked around the kathedrale.