KIND PEOPLE

When Tee finally came to again, her head was pounding and she felt like she could throw up any second.

She groaned when she opened her eyes, the light making her blink several times to try and adjust to the brightness of the room. She went to lift her hand to her face when she realised she couldn't.

She jumped at that, looking at her wrists quickly - she was tied to a chair.

"Tee? Guys, she's awake!" Tee heard a yell, making her look up quickly as she saw people begin to gather around her, all looking worried at the sight of her - she looked extremely ill.

In front of her was the three from earlier, Max, a boy she couldn't put a name to, and Nancy, the girl who had left her to die.

"I still don't get why you tied her up," Max said quietly as Tee struggled against the duct tape.

"W-what's going on?" Tee asked them, "l-let me go."

"And let you pull a stunt like last time? Hell no," Steve shook his head - poor guy had a nice bruise growing on his face, the sight made Tee roll her eyes, she didn't hit him that hard.

"We don't want to do any harm," the boy she couldn't name spoke up this time, "we just need to know what you know so we can help you."

Tee stared at him for a second - it was clear to see on her face she was confused by the whole situation. Why were they trying to be kind to her?

"You tell us what you know, we tell you what we know, sound fair?" He continues on, noticing that confusion.

Tee looks down for a second, there wasn't much else she could do.

She nodded her head slowly, agreeing to the boys terms.

"Okay," The boy nodded, "do you know who we are?"

Tee looked at them all, eyes falling upon Max, Lucas and Nancy in distaste, "I do."

"And how do you know us?" The boy continued.

Twelve looked at the boy for a second, before looking over at Nancy.

"Nancy." She said simply, making the girl nod her head, "y-you left me t-to die in a h-hospital. Y-you could h-hear me crying with your f-friend. y-you wanted me to die."

They all looked over at Nancy, who stared at the girl in shock.

"I... I didn't know that was you," Nancy promised the girl, "if I did I would've done something, Tee. I promise I would've."

"B-but you d-didn't. Because it 'wasn't your business,' right Nancy?" Tee asks her, her eyes glaring through the older girl.

"How do you know all of this?" Nancy asks her then, and Tee stays silent.

"Do you remember anything else about Nancy?" Steve asks her, "anything at all?"

Tee kept quiet.

"Okay... uh," Steve mumbled, before patting the boy with the baseball cap's shoulder, "what about him? You know him?"