French Tutor: Robin Buckley

Robin's crush on you was so hopeless, she had never fallen so fast for someone including Tammy but then she laid eyes on you and it was like everything changed. You were the most beautiful thing she had laid eyes on in Hawkins, you two didn't run with the same crowds but you were always nice to her every time you passed by her or when you came into the movie store.  

Like right now Robin had been putting tapes away when you walked into the store and started to look around probably for whatever movie you were going to rent for this weekend not paying attention to your surrounding and Robin just sat there watching you making Steve roll his eyes as he nudged her nearly making her fall as she groaned at Steve. 

"Jesus Steve." She said. 

"You deserved it, you were being a little too creepy." Steve said to her making her roll her eyes. 

"Was not." She said scoffing at him. 

"Were too, I don't know why you just don't talk to her like right now." He said as they saw you approaching the counter. 

"Steve!" Robin said watching him walk away before turning towards you and sighing. 

"Hi, there did you find everything okay?" She asked you. 

"Yeah, I did, thanks." You said giving her a small smile as she scanned the movies. 

"Girls?" Isn't this movie like in fully french?" She asked you curiously.

"Yeah it is but I'm trying to learn French and so far this movie is the closest thing I can get to a French tutor." You said.

"You're looking for a french tutor?" Robin asked you. 

"Yeah I am, why?" You asked her confused. 

"Well I know French so I could tutor you. If you would like that is." She said as Steve looked at her weirdly because she didn't know French at all. 

"Really? That would be amazing if you could." You said beaming at her which made her legs feel weak. 

"Yeah, we could meet in the library during fourth period, on Monday, if you want." She said. 

"Yes, that works! Thank you so much, see you, Monday Robin." You said smiling at her as you left the store.

"You don't know French." Steve said to her as they closed up the store. 

"I know I don't but come on it can't be that hard right?" Robin said shrugging her shoulders. 

Oh, how wrong Robin was. She had spent all weekend learning French and probably knew as much as you did. She sat in the library studying the french textbook in hopes that maybe she would start to retain it while she waited for you to arrive. 

"Seriously your still going through with this?" Steve asked her. 

"Yes I am, what I am supposed to say, that hey I actually don't know french I only volunteered because I have a crush on you?" She asked him unaware you were standing behind them. 

"Everything okay here?" You asked making them turn around and look at you with wide eyes because you heard everything. 

"Good luck." Steve whispered to her before giving you a small wave as he left. 

"So you did this all just so you could talk to me?" You asked with a small smile as you took a seat across from her. 

"Yes I did. It's just that I've had a crush on you for the longest time but could never work up the courage to talk to you or even ask you out." Robin said rambling which you found adorable as you placed a hand ontop of hers. 

"I like you too Robin." You said making her look at you shocked.

"You do?" She asked you. 

"I do. So let's forget the french lesson and plan our date for this weekend." You said making her smile. 

"I would like that alot." She said.