Chapter 35: Strange Event

The change was so fast that most people, including our three dumbass heroes, were unable to react.

Delirious and Moo's attention was focused completely on the four B-rank enemies and Herald's group. They had to be wary about their intentions, and after Moo saw Donny take out an arrow, all his focus was in it.

Due to that, the two failed to notice the signs of the much greater danger underground.

Fortunately, their black friend Marcel was there to save them.

The three faces immediately changed. Seeing the giant monster bursting out from the ground and swallowing the B-rank mage as though it was nothing, they all felt a chill on their spines as they saw the monster's full appearance.

It was a serpent-like monster, with skin mix with green and brown that seems to be wood and plants, and spikes around its body. It has two large horns and numerous vines on its back that appers to be like tendrils.

Its size was about a 100 meters but that height only shown its exposed body out of the ground which means 100 meters is not its real height and only a glance was enough to know that this monster was not normal.

The giant serpent roared. It chewed the meat of more than 10 people on its mouth in delight without caring for the people around it, one of the meat in its mouth was the B-rank mage himself.

Just the pressure it was releasing froze all the people here.

But the Serpent did not attack them as the group was expecting. Instead, it roared once more and burrowed into the ground.

Assassin 3: W-What was that...

One of the black-dressed men that was once fighting Delirious stuttered.

Nobody replied. However, all the people here were pale. At this moment, nobody cared about the fight anymore.

Harold, the leader of the Scarlet Prince's party realize what monster they just see, learning what it is gave a chill down to his spine.

Harold: T-That's the Forest Dragon!

Harold's brother: Forest Dragon?!? An <A-> rank monster... here!?

Herald: I-Impossible! What is the Forest Dragon doing in the edge of the forest!? These bastards' nest suppose to live deep within the Forest, none of them are suppose to leave their nest that far!

Ronald: I-Is it gone?

Marcel frowned and focused on his senses. He could feel the ground below him trembling slightly.

Basically: It's still here.

His voice was soft, but everybody heard it.

Herald: H-How do you know?

Herald asked, but Marcel ignored him. He just focused his senses on the ground.

An instant later, his expression changed..

Basically: Delirious, move!

Delirious: !!!