45.

When they went in, Mrs. Bae came running to them. "Koo your mother wanna meet you" She said. Jungkook stared at her then nodded. Mrs. Bae smiled softly at him.

"Come I will take you to her" She said and picked him up. He hid his face into her neck. She carried jungkook in the living room where his mother was desperately wanting to meet him.

"K-koo look at me please. I am so sorry" Mrs. Jeon apologized, standing up from her seat and walking towards him. Mrs. Bae patted his back but jungkook didn't looked up instead he started crying in the same position.

Mrs. Bae hugged him tightly. "It's okay koo. Look up" Mrs. Bas encouraged but jungkook shook his head. "Koo no one will hurt you. Look I am here" Mrs. Bae said.

Jungkook slowly looked up with teary eyes. "Jungkook... My child. Please forgive me" Mrs. Jeon pleaded. "Y-You are not my m-mom." Jungkook said. Mrs. Bae gasped and scolded "don't say that jungkook. It will hurt her!" 

"B-But she told me that I am a m-mistake and I-I should die... Didn't that hurt me?" Jungkook said. Mrs. Bae didn't have any words to say because jungkook was right. Mrs. Jeon looked down and sighed.

"I'll take my leave. You both can talk to each other now" She said and went out leaving both mother and son in the room. There was a moment of silence for sometime before Mrs. Jeon decided to speak up.

"Koo I know what I did was completely wrong and I don't deserve forgiveness but I want you to atleast give me another chance... Will you?" Mrs. Jeon confessed. Jungkook had tears in his eyes as he bit his lip.

"H-How can I? How can I still give someone a chance who abused me for nearly 10 years. Never let me eat, forced me to do whole chores, never loved me, never cared for me, never ever talked to me nicely and even went to killing me. And now suddenly you are asking for forgiveness?" Jungkook said.

"Do you even know how I survived through all of that? I always had a little bit of hope for you or hyungs to love me but no you did the exact opposite. I always envy those children who lived happily with a caring family. I had nobody to my need. Do you even know how I ate? I-I never really ate properly. I used to stay hungry for weeks or sometimes more than that. If the hunger gets unbearable, I used to search in trash  bin, hoping for some food to eat but you never pity me. Why? Why did you do that" Jungkook continued.

Mrs. Jeon was crying. She slowly slid her sleeve up and jungkook's eyes went wide in horror. He saw Bruises. He gently took her arm in his small hands and asked "w-who did this?"

She cried and said "Y-your dad... When he found out that I went to see you in hospital yesterday, he was furious." Jungkook hugged her and tried to calm her down by patting her back just like he used to do to himself when he was younger.

"But compared to the abuse... It's nothing. I am sorry jungkook. So sorry" Mrs. Jeon apologized again.

Tbc💜

Do you want jungkook to forgive her?