Shot4

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSaniam Moments, Sanskar planned to go Kolkata by lying to Swara saying he is going London for a business trip but later Swara found it and stopped him by seducing, Sanskar confront her, some flashback of Maheshwari family's behavior with them before 6 years.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara : ( monologue) now how I will say to Sanskar to go back Kolkata!
He will suspect that how I got ready easily when I was denying to him foe it from 6 years.
But our going to Kolkata is demand of time. I have to go but as well I am scared! Durga Maa! Please protect my family.

She thinks how to convince Sanskar for going back Kolkata that too without suspecting him.

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is combing his hairs while Swara is arranging bed for sleeping.

Swara : Sanskar! I wanted to say something to you.

Sanskar : yes say?

Swara : we have to go Kolkata!

Sanskar dropped his comb in shock and looks at her shockingly.

Sanskar : what did you said? Kolkata? You are saying to go for Kolkata? ( shocked) why suddenly you changed your swear of not even talking about Kolkata, what happened? ( coming to her).

Swara : I am helpless Sanskar. Now also I  don't wanna go but I don't have any choice.

Sanskar : what happened?

Swara : Dida is not well, ( shocking him) She called me today that she wanna meet me and Swayam once.

Shoba knows about SwaSan living in Kolkata and call them frequently but she concealed their existence to anyone.

Sanskar : we will call her here.

Swara : No! She can't travel Sanskar. She is ill. We only have to go. For dida, we have to go once Kolkata not permanently just for few days till she don't get fine then we will come back in our home, Paris. Please! ( with moist eyes).

Sanskar : we will go and don't worry about dida, I will show her to the good doctor. She will be alright.  ( wiping her tears).

She nod yes and hug him, he also wrapped his arms around her waist.

Swara : ( monologue) I am sorry Sanskar, I know I am lying on a sensitive topic but I don't have any other choice.
I don't have any other choice then going Kolkata once.

Sanskar : ( to Swara 's unsaid fear)
You don't worry about me and Swayam, I will protect our family till we will live Kolkata.

Swara smile listening him. He understand her unspoken words also.

Sanskar : ( monologue) now I got the chance to find out the truth, I will not let it go waste. I will find out that backstabber and I will not leave that person who filled this much terror in your mind and heart.

Next Day!

After packing her and Sanskar 's clothes in bag, Swara is packing Swayam 's bag.

Swayam : mumma where are we going?

Swara : big granny's house.

Swayam : big granny's house! Means I am gonna meet my big granny's. ( exclaimed happily) Yippieee.