Fooling around.

"I um...I should probably go?"
Eddie spoke breaking the silence,
He stands up still covering his crotch looking around for his shorts, you didn't want him to go and you could tell he feels bad for kissing you and starting it,but you also went along with it though you DID want it, In some way it did feel good but the closeness you have as best friends doest happen often and if you lost that because of an incident like what almost happened you'd HATE yourself. Do you just come clean and tell him how you feel? All the dreams you've been having?
Risk everything?

"No Eddie, please, don't go..."
You slipped your shorts back on and move to the end of your bed
"Your ok I promise...you wasn't the only one who was doing things,I kissed you and-"  
You say trying not to make him leave, he finds his shorts and puts them on then rubs his head.
"Is, it just because we're best friends? And that's why you stopped it. Or did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you...?"
He asked stepping closer with worry on his face

"No Ed you didn't hurt me I promise, yes I stopped it because I'm afraid if we took it that far, all the way, then it would ruin what we have if it didn't work out

"No Ed you didn't hurt me I promise, yes I stopped it because I'm afraid if we took it that far, all the way, then it would ruin what we have if it didn't work out...if we decided to become more than friends couples argue and breakup some even fall out for good and I'm afraid something will come between us if we tried it, I can't let that happen I can't lose you Eddie I cant-"
You get choked up from the tears swelling up in your eyes,  Eddie looks at you and raises his eyebrows then takes your hand in his
"Hey hey, you won't lose me sweetheart, I swear to you"
Tilting his head to look at you better
"whatever that was just then felt, amazing..."
He whispered stepping even closer, you could feel his breath blow down onto your hair as you look at the floor, You shut your eyes tight making tears fall at what he said, repeating
"It felt amazing"  in your mind, he wasn't wrong, it did feel amazing.

"It was, yeah"
You reply and look up at him with teary eyes and smile slightly
"Don't cry doll,please"
He says with pleading eyes as he softly wipes your cheeks with his thumb holding your face.
"I understand what you are saying, all of it. But we both found it amazing, yeah we almost had sex which would've been... a wild thing to do"
You look up at him and smile again letting out a little chuckle
"Wild?? Eddie? You sure do think a lot of yourself" 
(though...it would've been some WILD sex)

You add smiling at him again and laughing a little more, he shakes his head and smiles at you
"You know what I meannn,just, a wild thing to do...like"
You try getting his attention by calling his name.
"Eddie..."
         .He keeps going.
"Like- two close friends just sleep together randomly"
"Eddie." 
"not the, not the physical meaning to wild-"
He adds,You smile again and place your hands ontop of his that are still holding your face
"Eddie..! Hey,I understand what you ment"
He smiles at you and sighs of relief.

"So, what now?"
He asks,biting at his bottom lip nervously, you stay quiet for a moment not really knowing what to say.
"I guess...we just keep what happened, between us?" 
He nods looking down and removes his hands from your face.

"Will it be awkward between us now?" You ask worried for what he'll say, he stays quiet for a moment, great

You ask worried for what he'll say, he stays quiet for a moment, great...it's going to be awkward isn't it, you thought,  now your hearts racing again but not the good type.
"....no, it won't be awkward, I promise" 
He replied looking back at you smiling, but you could tell in his eyes there was something more to it. He just wouldn't say.

*****
*********
It's a short one, I know!
Next chapter will be a late upload tonight👀

Please vote on your favourite pages♡ and leave a comment{: