Vol. 2 Chapter 5: Sources of Trouble

"Let's breakdown what really happened." (Liam)

To avoid the inquisitive eyes of the people here, I instead commanded Serene to recount what really happened 2 days ago.

"After my errands in buying your bondservants. I, including my subordinates, decided to check out our rented building personally, the Oriental Laffan. On our way, we encountered some rubbish along the way who wanted to steal the valuables inside the carriages. We fought off and annihilated them, then handed them over to the guards. However, some weirdo interrupted our conversation with the chief guard during that time."

Rubbish? That's so mean. Don't call people so casually like that, even if they are criminals. Call them appropriately as scum or unrecyclable trash. But still, there are some unfortunate idiots who picked a fight with my terminator-like army in another world, huh? What a bunch of poor souls getting wrecked by machines.

And one of those unfortunate idiots is the hero that tried to hit Serene?

"Okay, that weirdo is the hero? What happened next?." (Liam)

"He grabbed my skirt without permission and tried to lift it off, but I punched him, sending him flying 18.58 meters away, then he landed in a nearby eatery, destroying it in the process." (Serene)

He tried to what? I'm confused by this hero ... Isn't he's just a straight-out pervert?

Also, are the people here rather disturbed by that hero's behavior? The fuck was that? Is it a common occurrence here to the point they aren't surprised? Hey, sistiene, say something here because this silence was suffocating me but she just averted her gaze.

"Furthermore, the moment I send him flying, the female escorts and even his whores tried to attack me." (Serene)

Well, that's obviously going to happen if you attack the hero. But I'm curious about how Serene handled them.

"Conclusion?." (Liam)

"I annihilated them within 5 seconds; 6 knights and 3 sex workers, and as a souvenir of the consequences of attacking me, I broke all of their ribs and arms." (Serene)

I'm speechless. Also, the people here have begun to look more wary of Serene than before. Gosh, I wouldn't be surprised if someone ran away in terror from my custom maid.

"They are still alive right?." (Liam)

It would be troubling if Serene murdered a companion of a hero.

"Yes, or do you want me to eliminate them?." (Serene)

"No, let's focus on the current issue, so tell me straight up what is the leading cause of your decision to cut down the heroes' arms 2 days ago." (Liam)

"Alright... He got up from the ruins of that establishment and walked towards me, saying he wanted me to pay because I attacked him. He threatened you, my young master, to be held accountable. If not, I should be turned over as a slave to that rubbish. But if none of the conditions are met, I, will be forcibly turned into slavery and the young master will be hanged due to the transgression I committed against him...Because of those threats, I made myself appear weak and powerless to run him in the nose to accept one of my conditions to forgive my transgressions. Then I provoked him, as he was easy to deal with due to his ego and disappointingly, or should I say, pitifully comparable intelligence to an elementary-level school kid, followed by asking him to line up his arms, due to his pointless pride, I cut off his arms in an opportunity to exploit his stupidity." (Serene)

So that's it? He dared to start it? I see. I see. Once I finish my stuff and errands with Sistiene, I'll settle the score with him. I'll never let him slip from my clutches. I'll make sure that he'll regret picking a fight with me and that shitty attempt to lay a hand on Char and Sistiene.