Chapter 75

Small sobs escaped her lips, Eun woo looked at her with sympathy. He told everything to her, how her brothers are behaving, their health and the situation in the mansion.

"Are they hating me?" She asked with her heart beating out of fear, guilt and regret.

"No, they are never hating you and they never will, Mi hi" Eun woo said to her.

Mi hi badly wanted to go to her brothers, but she didn't knew how to say it to him. She was hesitant. Her heart ached.

Eun woo knew she wanted to go back, he knew how much she wanted to say it.

"You want them, do you?" He asked softly. And he knew, that it was the only way for both of them to get healed.

Mi hi nodded her head in response, she cried again.

"Then done, we are going back on tomorrow!" He said, as a big huge smile crept on her face with her glistening eyes. She was so happy.

"Thank you" she said, squeezing her eyes tightly with the remaining tears rolled down.

Patricia slowly lifted Mi hi and kept her on the bed, tucking in. Mi hi's heart was beating rapidly with just the thought of her seeing her brothers. After many things happened, no matter how much she tried to hate them, she can't.

She was excited.

"You look so excited, dear!' Patricia exclaimed. Mi hi nodded with a smile on her lips.

"Just remember, they love you, and you love them...clear the doubt you had with each other, okay?" Patricia said while caressing Mi hi's hair with her fingers helping the little girl to sleep.

Mi hi's slowly went to her sleep with her mind dreaming about how it will be to be with her brothers.

At the time she went to sleep, Patricia packed all Mi hi's belongings as well as Eun woo's.

But at the Kim Mansion, no one was sleeping just like before. Still waiting for their little sister to come back.

"Will she come back Hyung?" The younger one asked from his elder brother.

Jin went speechless, he didn't know what to say for him.

Jin took Taehyung to his room, because he wasn't sleeping. Jimin ws cuddled up to Jin, with his  mind on Mi hi.

"H-yung, she's coming back right?" Taehyung asked again, Jin can hear his voice cracking, he was going to cry.

"Just sleep Tae" Jin said sighing, he never knew the answers for them.

Taehyung turned the other side back facing his brother. Jin looked up the ceiling. Tears rolled down from the corner of his eyes. No one saw him cry, cause he cried silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day,  at Mi hi's house, the maids were carrying her luggages to the car. Patricia came while pushing Mi hi's wheelchair. Eun woo planned on leaving the country at evening so they could reach there in the morning.

Mi hi's smile never fell, but form deep inside she was scared, thinking that her brothers don't want her.

"Are you ready to go love?" Eun woo asked softly, Mi hi's eyes widened, dark pink laid on her cheeks, she quickly looked up to Patricia. She knew that Patricia heard it too. She instantly became shy.

Eun woo let out a soft chuckle beforr that the wheelchair to his hand.

"I'm going to miss you little girl" Patricia said. She really loved Mi hi. She was there for her when she needed someone, but she knows that only her brothers can heal her.

"I'll visit you again" Mi hi softly said to her. Patricia kisses Mi hi's head and gave a warm smile.

Eun woo lifted Mi hi on his arms making her gasp. He made her sit on the seat and he got in too. Mi hi turned her face away feeling shy.

Soon the car started moving. Mi hi looked at the passing street light poles with her mind slowly drifting off to the memories she had with her brothers.

The Kim Mansion was silent, same. Jin waking up to eat breakfast, with no one around him. He was all alone in the large dining room, slowly chewing the food in his mouth.

His brothers were no where to be seen, and he couldn't get any sleep because he had to console Taehyung because he kept on crying like a baby.

Suddenly the door bell rang....

Jin jerked up on his seat, he walked to the living room and he could hear the loud running footsteps of his brothers.

Just as before, they would come running whenever they hear the door bell goes off hoping it would be their sister.

The maid hurriedly opened the door, only to see Yeong gi and Yura from work. Jin sighed, he can hear her brothers sighing behind him.

Yeong gi walked away not even glancing at his sons who are a mess. He felt disappointed in them, when he got to know what happened.

But Yura wasn't like that, she talked to them, she told Mi hi's childhood moments for them. She cared just like a mother.

She greeted them, while they just nodded their heads.

Jimin slowly walked to the main door,

"Mi hi is coming, i can feel her Hyung" Jimin slowly said as he leaned to the door frame looking outside.

Namjoon sighed, this was getting out of control. Jimin was always like this, he talked to himself like this.

"Come in Jimin" Hobi said while pulling him backwards,

"No!" Jimin screamed at his face. Hobi backed away leaving him alone.

Others went for their ways, only Jimin left at the door step. For ten minutes he was starring outside, only to see three cars entering their territory. Jimin's eyebrows scrunched together.

Eun woo stepped out, Jimin looked at him with his usual emotionless face, but the next thing he saw, made his heart beat and eyes well up and he was so sure that he wasn't hallucinating like before.

I'm really sorry for being late and I can explain you guys, actually my mental health was not so good the past days, and didn't have any motivation on publishing, thank you for waiting for me🥺🌸

Hope you enjoyed reading this 💫, please feel free to drop any idea.
Stay safe 🌾💕
Don't forget to vote and comment 👻
Love you all 💜