☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩

3rd Person POV:

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Fighters!" Hansen shouted, "MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!!!"

"TOKYO MANJI GANG!"

The second their name was announced, Toman then walked through, proud and with all their members.

"VALHALLA!"

Valhalla then arrived, and the air became much more tense.

Mikey wasn't wearing his nasty-ass flipflops for once, proving that this was serious.

Some murmuring was heard in the spectators area.

"It's Mikey..." One gossiped

The other shoved him teasingly "You mean the Invincible Mikey." He mockingly smirked.

The Haitani brothers both looked down towards the fight, interested and intrigued on how it would play out.

"Hansen-kun!" Mikey called towards the male, "First off, I'd like to thank you for overseeing this fight today." He politely stated.

Hansen wasn't amused at all by Mikey's statement, "Hah. If this fight sucks, I'm kickin' all your asses." He boldly exclaimed.

Y/n narrowed their eyes towards Hansen, "This guy is...annoying." Y/n scoffed a little.

"Both teams' representatives, step forward!" Another person shouted towards the two gangs.

Draken and Kazutora stepped forward in unison, gazing at each other with harsh glares.

"A five-on-five with your best guys....or an all-out melee with everyone...?" Hansen asked the duo, "Which will it be?"

"Valhalla picked this fight with us." Draken spoke, "So, you decide, Kazutora."

"Huh?" Kazutora said, confused.

"We just have one condition!" Draken announced with narrowed eyes, "To rescue Keisuke Baji!"

Kazutora's eye twitched at the bold statement made by Draken.

"If Toman wins this battle...we will take Baji back." Draken repeated, "That's all there is to it!!"

"Huh?" Kazutora furrowed his eyebrows, "Baji joined our gang on him own. There's no taking him back now!!" He scowled.

To say it was tense would be an utter understatement.

"We're taking Baji back!!" Draken glared, "That's all there is to it!!"

A tick mark made its way onto Kazutora's forehead, as he clenched his fists in blatant irritation, "You fucker...You think you're hot shit?"

Hansen then interrupted, "Hey. Don't start punchin' just yet-"

Cutting Hansen off, Kazutora punched him in the face without any hesitation.

Draken's eyes widened in surprise, as Kazutora repeatedly was punching the other male.

"What does he think he's doing...?" Sanzu furrowed his eyebrows from besides Y/n.

Y/n nodded slightly, "Even if that Hansen guy is full of shit...Kazutora's acting rashly."

Kazutora then punched the guy in the stomach, causing Hansen then coughed up a bit of blood; before dropping the ground, passing out.

Kazutora's earing jingled a bit when he walked; looking at the passed out male, "Daaamn~, what a lame-ass guy...Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game?"

Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game?"

"We came here..." Kazutora grinned, posing and showing the rest of Valhalla, "To torture you punks to death!!"

"SHALL WE BEGIN, MIKEY?!" Hanma exclaimed loudly and cockily.

Mikey glared at the duo, "LET'S DO THIS, TOMAN!!" Mikey shouted, as both gangs began to run at each other.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Y/n and Sanzu decided to team up.

Y/n began to attack some of the Valhalla members, making sure to hit hard enough to break some bones.

Someone managed to get behind Sanzu, and was about to attack him, but Y/n had quickly realised and kicked the opposing gang members head.

"Thanks!" Sanzu exclaimed with a slight sigh, as he punched someone else.

Y/n hummed, "We're partners in crime, right? So there's no need to thank me."

Sanzu let out a slight smirk from behind his mask, "Y/n's presence itself is addictive...!!" He inwardly thought, as if he were a teenage girl in love.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

Kazutora then tried to punch Mikey, but was quickly blocked by Draken.

"Think you can take on Mikey?" Draken questioned with narrowed eyes, "You're nowhere near his level." He bluntly said.

Veins popped out of Kazutora's head, "Draken!!" He yelled.

TBC...