Chapter.14

'Every breath you take,I want you to take it for me,
'Every beat your heart takes ,I want that beat for me,
'Even the world around us knows that you belong to me but still why you are not aware of reality '
                                        - Author Moon🌙

Year 2020

He smiled looking at her happily eating her ice-cream ,his heart felt at ease for many reasons and one of them was he is falling for her maybe just maybe he is feeling alive again through her for her she smiled happily at him

'Are you not gonna eat it ?' She asked
All he did was nodding as no making her pout
'Why not ?' She asked curious as he smiled ruffling her hairs
'Cause am gonna eat my dessert later in night ' he whispered near her ear as he pecked her cheek making her go all rosy cheeks.

*Warning soft smut ahead*

The door opened from outside as the man walked inside with her in his arms in bridal way locking the door with his foot he let her down immediately blocking her on the door kissing her ,showing her how much he missed her ,how much he loves her ,how much he cares for her...she closed her eyes replying to his every touch her lips felt perfect for his just like they were made for eachother soon the kissing turned out to be a make out session ,hands all around eachother, from kisses to sucks,sucks to bite & from bite to hickeys he loved marking her his ....

She laid down the bed waiting for him ,waiting for her love to make there soul one 'I love you baby ,I love you so much promise promise me you will never leave me ' he whispered while staring in her eyes deeply as she smiled cupping his face showering him with kisses on his whole face 'I'll never leave you love never ' she said as he entered her at the right moment he smiled waiting for her to be comfortable intervening there hands he started making love to her,the world of there own which no one was aware of there happiness and there love.

He smiled as he pecked her pouted lips again he was sitting on the couch which was facing the big transparent window looking at the seoul city's view as he was laying on his chest comfortable already in her dreamland probably tired from the "love session " he smiled again pecking her forehead this time...'no matter what love I'll always fight for us ,cause your the only person I wanna spend the rest of my life with.'

'Say goodbye sweetheart,now you belong to me' He said smiking as her eyes widened watching him falling from the open window...

She gasped for air as tears were flowing from her eyes ,she was crying and begging for help in her dream what kind of dream was that why did she saw that ? Who were they ?

Picking up her PC she immediately video called her lover who picked up after 4 rings .

"Yes my love ?"

"Tae I-I saw a weird dream..I'm I'm scared " she said as her voice was cracking

He looked at her worried

"Am so sorry baby am not there for you love am coming tomorrow only don't worry ,wanna tell me about it ?" Taehyung asked worried

He saw her nodding as no as she was too stunned to even speak about it..

"Its fine if you don't wanna talk about it just try to sleep or shall I sing for you ?" He asked as she nodded immediately.

'Imagine your face ,say hello to me
Then all the bad days they're nothing to me ,
With you~~ you you you you~~~~~
Winter bear~~~~~~
She looks like a winter bear~~~~'

He stops singing as he saw her asleep cuting the video call his smile changed to a blank face ..

"What's wrong?" The man asked him sipping a drink

"I think she is getting dreams again I have to bring her to doctor again,I'm worried ."

Taehyung says as other man nods understanding "be careful tae."

Author's POV

He looked at her sleeping figure as his eyes got blurry cause of tears ,he doesn't know anything nor he remembers but one thing is for sure he loves this girl more than anything & he will find a way to get back to her even if it will be for the last time..

The coldness went up as the room went more dark ,the devil smirked while singing something...which roamed around the whole palace..

'Baby we build this house
With memories ,
Take a picture now
Shake until you see it ,
Then when your Fantasy
Becomes your legacy,
Promise me a place
In your house of memories. '

I know todays chapter was so confusing but trust me we are getting to a start of the past.

Next chapter will be unlocked with 20 goals & 10 comments💜

Till then sayonara 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🌙💜