Chapter thirty- five

"Boss, the Irish leader is in our custody as well as his side men." I get notified in my earpiece, "good work, place the explosions around the place" I tell them as I rush towards my baby brothers.

————

Asher's POV.

The doors of the room get thrown open as Nick rushes into the room with a worried expression on his face.

"Oh my god" he gasps

He falls down in front of us and pulls us both into a hug.

He scans us over with some much worry, it's hard to keep looking at him.

"We have to get you two to the hospital, I'm so glad you're both still alive" he says as he hugs us tightly.

Somehow he manages to pick us both up and run out of the building.

The building explodes when he signals towards Olivier.

Dominic tried to put Ace down before taking me away but we both start almost screaming from being ripped apart from each other again.

"Don't- I need...please don't take me away from him" I beg Nick while looking at Ace who grips my hand tightly as a pained look stretches his face.

"Okay, okay calm down. Breathe, both of you. Take a deep breath" Nick instructs us as he lays me down next to Ace.

————

Alessia's POV.

My leg bounces nervously as I wait for the return of my brothers, hoping to everything there is, my brothers will return with the twins as well.

Dominic just left with the others without saying goodbye.

What if they get hurt or die and I didn't get to say goodbye.

I work up a few hours ago, Dominic was still here back then.

He told me that they'd found the twins and were going to get them, then he held me as I fell back asleep while he told me about the nutrition shot he gave me but also told me that he wants me to start eating.

I fell asleep before he could continue talking about me eating.

Anyway when I woke up again another few hours later- now, well ten minutes ago- I found out he left.With everyone except for a few people I've never seen before except for the doctors and Vincenzo.

I'm scared, anxious and nervous but I mean when am I not?

I stare at the entrance of the building intensely.

My breathing is shallow but still I try to stop myself from losing myself in a panic attack.

Vincenzo sits next to me on a chair he has positioned here himself, I need to distract myself.

I turn to Vincenzo, "I know you're dating Flower" I tell him.

He looks down at me and nods his head, his face seems a little troubled and unsure of what to think.