Milestone

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Hold the camera up!" I chuckled as Draco struggled to get it on the stand properly. I sat on the bed in the guest room that we have been working on for the past few weeks. It was practically empty besides a bed and few boxes stacked upon the freshly painted walls.

"This fucking thing—" Draco grunted "I don't even know if it's recording!"

"It's recording, Draco" i rolled my eyes "The red light means it's on"

"Ok—I got it" Draco smiled in victory and pointed it towards me "Now, go" He nodded at me. I sighed and flipped my hair back so the camera could see my face properly.

"Hi, my name is AnnaLeigh Malfoy. I'm 21 years old and preg—Draco, stop!" I giggled as Draco stared at me with a smile. I never liked when Draco stared at me for too long. Draco just shook his head and looked down onto the floor as i continued "I'm currently 4 months pregnant with my second child. My husband and I still don't know the gender"

"It's a boy" Draco said and dipped his head in front of the camera for a second.

"Draco is convinced it's a boy" I told the camera as though there was someone on the other side "So far, he likes the name... what was it?" I looked up at him.

"Oliver"

"Oliver" I laughed "I think it's hideous"

"I think it suits well with Elora" Draco defended "It's a unique little boy name"

"That's bold considering we don't even have a clue if it's a boy or girl yet" I snapped playfully "Anyways. Draco and I have been married for a few months now. So, anyone with half a brain could guess what night we convinced baby two"

"Anna, I don't think we need to be telling this" Draco laughed softly.

"It's only gonna be our future selves watching it so why not" I shrugged "Listen future AnnaLeigh, by the time I'm—I don't know... 33? Yeah, if Draco is still this daft, slap him for me"

"I'm discarding of this tape" Draco rolled his eyes "And if you weren't pregnant with my child, I swear to Merlin that I'd drop you to the side of the road and leave you there"

"Asshole" I bit my lip to suppress a smile and the sight of Draco doing the same only had it growing wider "Scratch that, Anna. Whether he's daft or not, just slap him"

"You little—" Draco pushed past the camera and picked me from the bed. I exploded in giggles and tried to pry him off me but Draco wouldn't let loose.

And then the film stopped. 

I sat the camera back down in its box. Standing in the exact same guest room, I noticed that we never got around to finishing it, but instead We used it for a storage room.

Well, used to.

We don't really use it for much anymore.

After a stressful week and a half in the Hospital, Draco was allowed to come home today. I drove there this morning to pick him up but the other doctors had to run some more tests and Draco insisted he could manage to find his way home after they were done.

For the pat couple of days, I've been trying to bury myself in work to take my mind off the fact that my Husband lie in a Hospital bed in the floor just above me.

I just thanked Merlin he was ok.

Now the question was... who did it?

Draco is no fool, he knows full well how to defend himself and others. Not to mention that Draco has always been well known, those who are aware know to not mess with him. Whether it be of his and his family's reputation or simply because the fuckers scary.