𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍 - 𝐉𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐍

bold = Y/nitalic = Javon❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞——————————————————————

bold = Y/n
italic = Javon
❝𝙹𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽❞
——————————————————————

my name is Y/n L/n...

her name was Y/n L/n...

its June 18th 2020

its June 18th 2022

i'm 14 years old!

Shes still 14...

I absolutely love hanging out with my family and of course, the Waltons. Especially my boyfriend, Javon Wanna Walton

We still talk to her..so it seems like we hang out with her still, she loved that.

my last acting role was Stranger Things!

Her last acting role would've been Stranger Things 4 but she didn't make it...

My best friends are Javon, Jayla, Jaden and Kylee. I hope i'm theirs too!

She was the most amazing best friend to us and and amazing girlfriend to me...

I love Javon Walton, he's my boyfriend. This is the 3rd I love you i've given him!

I love Y/n L/n, i like to think she's still my girlfriend. This is probably the millionth time i've told her i love her and i hope she hears me...

Javon Wanna Walton sat in front of the interviewer, tears in his eyes as he thought of the girl he once loved and still did love. Her interview was playing on the tv in front of them and it broke his heart to see her that happy. Because he knows that deep down, she wasn't happy...but if only he knew back then.

If only anyone knew how unhappy she was back then. Maybe it would've been Y/n sat in front of the interviewer, updating her own past interviews. But she couldn't do that...her boyfriend is keeping her name alive.