chapter 6 Anxiety and fear

The uneasy stillness of the room was evoking an unsettling feeling inside Eva, it was the first time she was touched like this, and the closeness between their bodies made her feel a warmth which was not right according to her. His eyes were glaring at her with some unknown expressions. Eva just wants to get rid of this man whose presence is enough to make a feeling of fear inside her but she couldn't even dare to move an inch not because had blocked his way from either side. It was more because his eyes had pinned her at a place. She doesn't know why she is getting so pretentious by his presence.

 Whereas Stephen was admiring Eva's beautiful features, she was gorgeous in every way. Her eyes which is reflecting so much innocence.Her curves which were in all the right places, her pink lips which were trembling in fear the moment she roll her tongue over her lips Stephen wants to kiss her endlessly at the same time but he has to first know about her. Till now he understood one thing she is not an intruder or thief.

     Some moments later the room door opened with a thud and rose and Steve enter the room.

   " Stephen"

 "Eva "

 Two boisterous voices were heard in the room which broke the trance of Stephen and Eva. Eva didn't waste time and pushed Stephen and ran towards Rose. She hid herself behind rose . Whereas Steve was looking at the scene in shock then he smirked and asked in a teasing tone.

     "My my !what are you both doing in one room, did you call us to witness this Stephen ?"

  "Shut up and we have not been involved in anything. This girl was…and wait a minute who is this girl ?"

Rose who was holding Eva's hand answered Stephen " she is Eva Johnson my friend's daughter and she is going to stay with us for next six months, didn't I notify you about this before you left…

 "  Oh yes I remember now, but still what she was doing in my room at this time " 

Rose steve and Stephen were looking at Eva to answer this, Eva looked at rose and started in a low voice " I was feeling hungry so I went to the kitchen but... I lost my way and ended up in the wrong room by mistake. It was dark so I didn't notice the interior of the room and I was feeling very sleepy so I.. Trust me It was just a mistake."

   Eva started sobbing at the end of her sentence, Rose started to console her while giving a hard glare at her son "Stephen I hope now you are satisfied with her answer it was just a mistake nevertheless you made the innocent girl cry .. Come, dear, I will take you to your room."

Eva was going to leave the room when Steve's voice from behind stopped her "Eva listen to me dear, next time if you lost the way to your room then you see the door on the left side. It's just my room and You are welcome there anytime. Trust me I will not complain."
  Steve winked at Eva .   

  Eva gave an awful look at Steve and left the room first rose stared at Steve and scolded him " didn't I warn you to stay away from her and don't you dare to  tease her " 

      Steve raised his hand in surrender, rose shrugged at her actions and left the room to check on Eva. steve then laughed at the situation but soon his laugh stopped feeling the hard eyes of his brother on him He gave a sheepish look at Stephen and then left the room muttering a goodnight 

    Soon Eva entered her guest room. The moment Eva entered the room she first rushed to take a shower as she felt the need to take a cold shower first. Her body was still shivering from the memory of his touch, she was still in shock at what had happened to her. It was the first time someone touched her on h…

      After spending some time in the shower Eva wears another pair of night suits and lays down on her bed to get some sleep. 
Eva thought he should talk to her dad about this but what she should mention was that it was her fault that she landed in the wrong room.