47 - oh boy

"I love you so much sorellina,"

Chapter 47 : oh boy

--------------

"Hey!"

"Hey you weirdo! Wake up," You know that annoying sound you hear, like its a really really annoying sound and you just want to mute the sound or slap the person who is making that sound? Yeah well right now i wanna slap Emilio cause he dares to wake me up.

"Go away," i mumble and get more comfy on my cushion. After what happened last night, I didn't expect to be able to go to sleep, or sleep well. But I honestly have never slept so well. I didn't even have a nightmare. The last thing I remember is that I was watching a movie with Riccardo-

I shoot straight up and look around me. I am lying in Riccardo's room , next to me emilio makes a startled sound and loses his balance and before he realizes it he is on the floor. Riccardo - who apparently had his arm around me - growls something into his pillow and starts looking for something with his other hand. He retrieves a dirty sock from somewhere and throws it in my direction. Quickly I bend back and successfully land the dirty sock on top of Emilio's head.

"Eww why did you do that?" Asks Emilio indignantly as he shakes his head so that the sock falls off. He stands up straight from the floor and rubs his butt with zen sore face.

"Because I felt like it," growls Riccardo who is still lying face down in his pillow. "And because you came into my room without knocking."

"Well sorry that I wanted to see my dear bambina," he says.

"You could see her even when she was awake, you didn't have to wake her,"

"I just came to save her from you, you smelly-"

"Smelly what?"

"Okay why did you wake me up?" I quickly interrupt their conversation before it escalates. Emilio looks at me and gets a big smile on his face. 

You have to help me with something" I raise my eyebrow.

"With?" Emilio doesn't answer but just raises and lowers his eyebrows mysteriously. "Is it- oh" immediately I also get a secretive grin on my face. We're going skateboarding.

"Go to my room I have there the ska- uhm the skittles you wanted so badly," Emilio quickly makes up his mind. I nod my head and jump out of the bed and walk out of the room, then I change my mind and turn to the door and see Riccardo sitting upright in the bed with a serious face, and Emilio just closing the door.

"We have news about yesterday," I hear emilio say, my eyes get big and I carefully put my ear against the door. "We've found a DNA match," disappointment floods me as I realize I don't understand what they are saying. They are keeping something secret from me, I realize all too well. They are keeping something big secret from me, and I am ready to find out what it is.

I may be scared , but yesterday when I had hit that man I didn't feel scared anymore. I just felt good, I felt happy, relieved. Courageous. I am no longer the scared Eleanor from when I first arrived here. I don't want to be that frightened Eleanor anymore, either. No I'm going to be brave, I'm brave. And I'm not going to be pushed around anymore.

Because they won't get Eleanor Ricci.

---

"Sorry it took so long," Emilio says when he finally walks into his room after 15 minutes. I shrug as a sign that I don't care. He looks around his room and walks over to his desk from which he pulls all sorts of things.

"Do you want to do my eyeliner?" He asks happily. I nod my head and like a happy child Emilio jumps in the air and claps his hands. Quickly he sits down next to me and hands me the stuff he is holding. Now I see that they are different kinds of eyeliners.

"What should I do?" I ask as I open one of the eyeliners and look at the tip.

"Doesn't matter just do anything," Emilio shrugs and looks at me expectantly. I look at all the eyeliners and then choose the best one. Emilio bends his face toward me and closes his eyes as I begin to do his eyeliner.

"You know I never thought this was going to happen," Emilio says softly.

"What?"

"You doing my eyeliner," Emilio says but he moves his head. I give him a gentle tap on his chin as a sign to sit still. "I know it's very stereotypical, but when I was little I always thought I was going to help you with your makeup, or paint your nails or something," mutters Rmilio. "But I don't really understand all that stereotyping stuff, you know," he says.

"I know," I say softly as I draw a curl on the end of his eyeliner.

"What I want to say is that I accept who you are El, if you prefer not to wear makeup then I'm okay with that. If you really want to wear makeup then I'll help you. But it's not really about the makeup you know, I just want you to not be afraid to be yourself, i don'twant you to even be afraid of yourself, i want you to accept who you are " meanwhile Emilio has his eyes open and is looking at me.

"I can never know what's going on in your little head , but I do realize with everything that's happened..." Emilio is silent for a moment and looks at me somberly and uncomfortably. "And I understand that's why you didn't know who you were, but I notice you're starting to get more and more open and I just want you to be able to be yourself. That you play the pranks you want to play, and do all the naughty secretive things a 16 year old teenage girl does," suddenly he gets a grin on his face. "And that's why I yayed all your brothers out of the house and invited your friends and cousins and we're going to have a secret party!" Says Emilio happily.

Oh boy and I thought we were just going skateboarding, this is never going to work out.

-----

A/N: omfggg giys tou see what this is???  I UPDATED!! ITS BEEN SOO LONGGG!!! But i updated, im so proud of myself!

Words cannot describe how much i have missed you all ! I just love every single one of you and thank you all for 1M reads!! Woep woep!!

Can you all believe i updated???

But yeah IM BACK PEOPLE!!

A lot of stuff happend in my life (not so good stuff to be honest) and i can be like very wattpad writer and come up with the craziest stories or the saddest stories. But we try to stay positive! So i will say a good thing that happend to me. I have met my idol!! TWICE!! And hugged him !

Tell me something happy that happend to you!! I wanna know

Anyway yeah i hope you guys like this cause i dont even remember what i wrote

Reminder : Every day you try is a new step forward <3