Chapter 35

Aarohi--

I felt a sting of pain in my whole body, and heard the sound someone's silent cry, i felt wet on my hand as some water drops fall on my hand. My body was numb, and i feel uncomfortably light, i tried to open my eyes, but it's feels like all my strength flew away in the thin air I'm not able to open them.

I heard somewhere familiar voices.

"What doctor said?" Someone asked voice more feel like Roy uncle.

"They said that Aarohi is fine and get her concious back soon." It's feel like armaan bro's voice.

"And baby?" He asked. Baby? Yes! My baby? What happened? Where I'm? Why I'm not able to open my eyes?

"The baby is still not showing any response to the treatment, even it's not much premature still." He said with sadness. My baby. My little human. 

Suddenly everything came back as a flash back in closed eyes. That call, Tanmay's accident... His accident? Yes! Where he is? Oh God why did you stuck me in this concious unconsciousness?

My Tanmay? My baby? Me? What happened suddenly?

I again tried to open my eyes again and this time i got success, but also close them instantly as bright light flash on my eyes making me blind.

I open and close my eyes for two to three times and clear my vision. I look around to found mom, dad, Roy uncle, armaan bro, Agastya's mom. We're presented in the room with sad and worried faces.

I slowly turn my vision on my left and saw that Tanmay sitting their holding my hand with close eyes. Am i dreaming?  He's sitting fit and fine right beside me holding my hand and crying.

He's alright? Nothing happened to him? Right? I'm not dreaming? He's really here? Oh My God! Thank you so much.

"Tanmay" i whispered slowly. Gaining everyone's attention towards me. Mom, dad, uncle, mom (Agastya's mother), brother and ofcourse Tanmay turn towards me.

"Aaru? Baby you're awake? You're alright? Thank God!" Said mom and hug me but not tightly to hurt my injuries.

"Finally my princess awake." Said dad and kiss my forehead.

"How are you feeling little fella?" Asked Roy uncle caressing my hair lovingly with teary eyes. And brother also did the same along with hug and forehead kiss.

"I'm fine" i said slowly.

I again turn towards Tanmay who was looking like some disaster hit him. With messy hairs, uneven cloths, red swollen eyes, red nose, dry tear stains, with pale skin and bag under his eyes.

He didn't look like himself.

"Tanmay?" I called him and he come towards me and hug me tight but not much tight to hurt my injuries.

"Aaru! You're alright. I thought I lost you but you're alright and safe Thank God!" He said, i feel wet on my neck means he's crying.

"Tanmay i was coming to you. You're alright right? Nothing happened to you?" I asked and break the hug to see him properly and try to find any injury but with the Grace of God i found nothing.

"What? What happened to me? I'm all fine and standing in front of you. And why you're coming to me, when you know you can call me if needed?" He said confusingly.

"Tanmay she just wakeup, let her rest a while don't make her answer your questions now." Said Roy uncle and he nodded his head positively.

"Baby? Where is my baby?" I asked, trying to feel my baby bump. Which was no where to be feel or seen.

"The baby is in NICU as it was premature delivery, but because of your high bloodloss and the injury impact on your stomach direct hurt the baby and that's why doctor still didn't said anything about her health as she's still under observation." Said dad with silent crying.

"She? Baby girl?" I asked and everyone nodded their head with small smile.

"You know aaru, she's so small and so cute so delicate,  i feel like carring her but doctor didn't allow me." Said tanmay with happy and sad tears in his eyes.

"She's a replica of yours with a slight looks of Agastya." Said mom (Agastya's mother).

"When she open her eyes we're able to see her eyes colour, I wish it's yours." Said his mom.

"Can I see her please... Maybe I may not able to see her when she wakeup as Agastya took her away from me." I said with teary eyes.

"No one is going to took away the baby from a mother. Not even Agastya." Said his mom.

I smile faintly.

"Ok first let me talk with the doctor and then i come back with wheel chair." Said Tanmay.

I nodded and he come back after a short time.

He helped me sitting on my wheelchair carefully. While going towards my baby i remember I didn't see Agastya anywhere since I wokeup. And no one even try to inform him. Did he not care about my whereabouts?

Uh! Ofcourse why would he? Because of me his baby is in danger, and now the baby is out of me why would he cares if i live or die?

A tear escape from my eyes. Tanmay pushed the wheelchair inside one room where in one glass case with oxygen and different IV's my baby was lying inside that glass coverd bed.

"Hey princess! It's your mumma. Please get well soon. I know I'm a bad mumma who hurt you and never try to show you love and affection, but please my little munchkin don't punish your mumma or your dadda. He loves you alot please open your eyes doll everyone is waiting for you outside this room to hold you, cherish you, love you, protect you. Just be fine for us, for your dadda, for me please." I said touching the glass wall and talk with my daughter. Seeing no movement i can't control anymore and cry while sobbing.

When i was crying holding tanmay and looking my doll, door open suddenly and reveals Agastya standing their with anger, hurt, worry and maybe pained emotions.

"What are you both doing here?" He asked, but his voice didn't held anger but his facial expressions.

"I came to see my.....sorry i came here to see the baby fine ." I said controlling myself in front of him.

"I just going out, and never come back i promise but you also have to promise me that you took good care of my princess and protect her with all your life, money, and everything you can do to protect her and make her happy." i said and asked with tear filled eyes.

"We will talk about this later. And you came here to meet her whenever you want. But for now you also need rest. Tanmay take her to her ward and make her rest for sometime." He said and we walk out while he walk inside closing the door behind him.

Tanmay took me back in my ward, where mom feed me  a soup and as soon as my body hit with bed i instantly fall asleep, maybe because of sedatives doctors giving me.