Chapter Twenty-Five - Ethan's POV

Lazily trudging my way up the stairs to my room, I ran a tired hand over my face in the hopes of waking myself up some more. Once I got to my door, I swung it open and softly closed the door behind me. Turning around, I was just about to pull my shirt over my head when I paused with slightly widened eyes as I found Mia sitting cross-legged bang smack in the middle of my bed.

My heart instantly ramped up with excitement. "Mia?" I stammered, looking her up and down in confusion. "What are you doing here? How did you even get in?"

Smiling in that hypnotizingly beautiful way of hers, Mia hopped herself off the bed and slowly made her way over to me. "I came to tell you something," she said as she slowly approached me.

I swallowed hard when she got to be within an inch from my face, making her distractingly close.

"To tell me what?" I mumbled as my eyes rocked back and forth between her own.

Something in Mia's eyes almost seemed to smile. "I'll show you instead."

Barely getting an opportunity to process her words, Mia suddenly pulled me towards her by my shirt and swung me around. Then the next thing I knew, she pushed me roughly back causing me to stumble backward onto my bed.

"Woah, shit," I cursed as I bounced off the soft surface of my mattress.

Mia just chuckled and before I could sit up, she swiftly crawled her way over me, and hotly straddled her legs either side of my waist before looking down at me.

Her dark hair made a halo around her head as she leaned two of her hands on either side of my head, till our eyes were level.

Feeling my chest rising and falling fast, I stared up at her in immobilized shock, as I wondered how I had ended up in such an amazing position.

"I really like what's happening right now," I mumbled stupidly.

Mia smiled at my words then winked. "Good because I'm not done yet."

On those last words, Mia leaned herself upright and placed the full weight of her body onto my lap. Not at all prepared for the sudden contact, I let out a low stressed breath and grabbed her hips in a tight grip.

"Getting handsy are we," she said, looking down at me with teasing eyes.

My eyes widened, and I immediately withdrew my hands. "Shit, sorry," I rushed out, feeling embarrassed at myself.

"Don't be, you're more than allowed," Mia said, her smile growing broader.

Then grabbing my hands, she dragged them over to her body and started running my hands in a tantalizing trail up her legs, and waist before finally letting them rest on her breasts. I swallowed again, noticing the only thing blocking me from the naked skin I very much wanted to touch, was a small thin black camisole.

With my eyes still locked on hers, a dangerous feeling ran through my stomach at her action, and all politeness was gone. Feeling hypnotized, I gave her breasts a couple massaging kneads causing her to let out a breathy deep groan.

The sound spurred me on in a way I couldn't even describe, and leaving my hands possessively on her breasts, I abruptly sat up. Turning her around in my lap till her back was to me, she let out a cute high-pitched squeak as I pulled her deeper into my lap, and started to kiss her neck.

"Ethan," I heard Mia murmur as she seemed to wiggle in my hold.

"Hmm," I mumbled painedly against her neck as I felt her ass grind torturously up against my front.