ASPIRATION. 07

♥︎

♥︎. realized how i'm unintentionally using venom features/references lol

"what's wrong with him?! why is he coughing out this black stuff?!" Yuuji panicked, not knowing what to do.

"Itadori you idiot! get a wet rag or something!" Nobara slapped the boy as he dashed for the bathroom.

Gojo could only observe what was happening. this scene was all too familiar. his neice would often do this when she wasn't feeling well, primarily from her curse technique or energy.

but, she was no longer here.

Mochi appeared, sniffing and whining at Megumi. he looked back and forth at the boy then the black substance.

something was off, Gojo could feel it.

Yuuji came back with a wet rag as Megumi continued to cough, more black tar smeared on his floor.

"it keeps sliding off! it won't absorb!"

"give it here!" Maki swiped the rag and wiped Megumi's face, but it too was no use as the tar continued to slide off onto the floor.

"what the hell is this?! Inumaki use your cursed speech!"

"don't," Gojo stopped Inumaki who had already zipped down his collar. "just wait."

his students would've scolded him for wanting to play the waiting game. but the seriousness in his face made them bite back their tongues.

they waited as Megumi finally stopped coughing, forming a black mess on the floor.

right when they thought things were okay, the black tar started moving.

"get back!"

everyone backed up besides Maki who stayed by Megumi's side. he also remained still, watching the thing move.

it got up little by little then enlarged into the size of a human.

Gojo's eyes widened under his blindfold.

"we need to back up," Maki hissed.

Megumi didn't listen as he continued to watch the figure get taller and taller to the point it seemed like it was standing.

it screeched as it's body became more defined. arms and legs were more apparent and a mouth had formed. it stepped forward and stepped back, hands clasping its head.