2

Flynn stood talking to Phoenix for a while longer whilst the others carried on playing pool, of course Hangman won every time. Who is shocked? Phoenix and Flynn got along exceptionally well, both of them having a lot in common. Flynn told her all about the online degree she was doing on engineering and how her dream was to work with aviators and helping the airforce. Phoenix talked about how she had graduated the Top Gun academy, both of them sharing their experience of working and learning in areas dominated by men. 

"Want another drink sweetheart?" Hangman asked Flynn. 

"Well I wouldn't say no," she smiled. 

"I'll have one too if you're offering," Phoenix added. 

"I wasn't offering one to you"

Phoenix stuck her middle finger up at him making him laugh before he headed to the bar. 

They carried on their conversation until Phoenix spotted someone. 

"Bradshaw!" she exclaimed, "Is that you?" 

At the sound of the familiar name, Flynn turned her head to the side to see someone she never thought she would see again. Bradley Bradshaw, aka Rooster, aka her older sisters ex boyfriend.

Flynn's eyes widened, he had changed a significant amount since the last time she had seen him. He had grown a moustache, had a more mature face, he was well built, he was... hot

As he came over, she immediately looked away, not wanting him to recognise her. Although, the last time she had seen him, she was a teenager and had changed a significant amount herself so there was a high possibility he wouldn't recognise her at all. 

"This is how I find out you're state side?" Phoenix questioned as he approached. 

"Yeah I'd just thought I'd surprise you," he answered, taking off his sunglasses and hooking them onto his undershirt, "It's good to see you"

"It's good to see you too" 

Flynn saw Rooster look over to her, wanting to avoid eye contact with him, she looked to where Hangman was getting served. He turned around with two beers in his hand and smirked when he saw her looking at him. 

"Wanna come pick a song with me?" he asked giving her one of the bottles of beer. 

"Sure," she answered quickly, wanting to get away from Rooster so he couldn't recognise her. 

He put his arm over her shoulders as they headed to the juke box. 

"Who's the girl?" Rooster asked Phoenix, nodding towards where Hangman and Flynn were. 

"She's called Flynn, she's a nice girl but unfortunately she is tonights victim of Hangman's charm," Phoenix joke. 

Rooster thought she looked familiar, and it wasn't until Phoenix said her name did he realise it was who he used to call 'Baby Miller'. 

Hangman had chosen a song and headed back over to the pool table, his arm still wrapped around the girls shoulders which is when he saw the latest edition to the group. 

"Bradshaw, as I live and breathe," he said as he pulled back his arm from Flynn's shoulders and took the pool cue from Bob who was just about to have a shot.