E P I L O G U E

Two years later

Two years later

     The sound of water crashing against the shore filled the house, the cold breeze brushed against my red cheeks. I glanced out the window, the boys were playing outside with Tobias. They splashed around in the water, completely soaking Tobias and loving every second of it. Alistair and Arden were born two years ago, and tomorrow they're turning three but we're celebrating today. I had twin boys, they both look so much like their father. Every day I love them even more than the day before, they both have green eyes and they both have brown hair just like their dad.

Tobias stayed around, we both agreed that we'd raise the boys together but not be together just yet. I'm not ready to move on, I am still in love with Nathaniel but I'm trying. He's a great father figure for them, he's responsible and kind. He has an office job and I'm a stay-at-home mom, everything is perfect just like how Nathaniel wanted it.

I grabbed the Jurassic park cake that was specially made for the boys and carried it outside, everyone was sitting outside watching the boys play around in the water. Teagan was sitting in the shallow part of the pool with her baby on her lap, she and Donovan had just given birth to a little girl 8 months ago.

"Hey fucker, there's a little lady in the pool." She told Alistair who was kicking the water with his feet.

"Sorry, Mia." Alistair smiled before kissing her little forehead. "But that's a dollar in the no cussing jar." He smirked.

He's a lot like his dad, even his smirk is like his dad's.

Teagan rolled her eyes, she handed Mia to Tobias who happily took her. She walked over to the table and grabbed a piece of watermelon, Donovan slipped the dollar inside the jar.

"Your kid is a smartass." She tried her best to whisper, she almost got away with it.

"That's another dollar, TT." Alistair said before splashing some more.

I laughed as Donovan slipped another dollar inside the jar. "I'm just going to keep my wallet out."

Teagan forced a smile, she looked at me and mouthed 'smartass.' I shook my head with a smile on my lips, she sat on Donovan's lap and started feeding him watermelon. It sometimes hurts to see them so happy with each other, I just want him back sometimes. Some days are harder than others but I normally get through them, especially with Tobias by my side, he's a big help.

"Gramps turns to splash." Carter shouts before running over to the pool and jumping inside. The boys went under when he splashed, we all laughed at the sight. The boys immediately started climbing on top of him, he held both the boys while swimming around.

I watched them with a smile on my lips, if I look at a certain angle I get a glimpse of Nathaniel. Everyone was facing the pool, watching the boys play with their grandpa and that's when I realized we all got a glimpse of him. Tobias handed Mia back to her parents before walking closer to my side, his eyes watched me carefully.