35

K I N G

Waking up the first thing I do is reach over where Ella lies, all I feel is one of the pink silk pillows I specifically bought for her.

I bought her two.

I cuddled with one for half of the night because I missed her scent, but I put it back hoping she'd come home. How could I be so stupid? I've never cried over a woman, not even when Angela and I broke up. Or when I cut my mother out of my life.

Ella on the other hand, I cried like a baby.

Well, I'm having a baby.

Unwanted.

But it's still mine, I guess. Until I get a DNA test.

I do get upset when I don't see both of Ella's pillows next to me, so I pick up the one that is, and storm out of my room, "Angela," I call out in frustration.

I will get Ella back.

I don't care how I do it, I'm not giving up on her. I need her to know that she's entered my satirical life with a burst of excitement and enjoyment. She isn't just pussy to me, she has my heart and I'm stupid for not experiencing my love for my woman.

Yes, my woman.

Angela isn't my woman anymore and she'll never have me tied down, not even with that fetus.

"In here baby," Angela says from the kitchen.

Sick to my fucking stomach.

"I'm not your fucking baby, where is my wife's pillow," I ask with aggression, standing at the entrance of my kitchen.

"The pink pillow," she asks with her annoyingly high-pitched voice. I look at her with a look that says duh.

"I put it in our daughter's nursery, I took your cards while I was in there too, so I could purchase some things for the baby."

She rubs her belly and I lose it, "you don't touch any of my shit in my room and don't create a nursery in my house-" She interrupts me saying, "but it'll be for when the baby comes so we could parent under the same roof. I'm going to need help," she says with sadness in her eyes, "do you love a girl you barely know over your creation?"

"Yes," I answer immediately after she asks, "of course I do. I don't even know if it's mine."

"She's a girl, not a it," she looks like she's trying to force tears to come out.

"Alright, when I get a DNA test to see if it's mine that's when I'll start to develop a love for it," I lower my tone while shrugging my shoulders.

The reason I'm being a dick to this two-faced bitch is that I know what she's capable of. She cheated on me multiple times throughout our relationship, and she's a professional lair. If anyone else was in my situation they would've believed her bullshit version of the truth.

I stand by I never nutted in that bitch.

She's only made me finish once and the condom was fine afterward.

I dealt with her because I lacked a lot of brain power and was in a depressive state.

I found happiness- real happiness, and now it's gone.

"I told you I'm not letting you DNA test my child," she now raises her voice and I laugh at how high and childish it is, "and I will put you on child support if you choose not to take care of my daughter."

Crazy ass whore.

"Do what you need to do I'll request a DNA test for it,"

"And when it comes back she's yours you better treat her like she's the only girl in the world," she says, not making a hint of sense.

"Someone has already taken that spot, but we'll see," I grab an apple from my fruit basket and look over to see she's cooking.

Angela is a horrible cook. She cooked my first American dish and I wouldn't eat American foods until recently when Ella cooked for me- my brother didn't even like Angela's food.

"There's seasoning in the cabinet, just so you know," I inform with a smirk before washing my apple.

They're rose's seasoning, but I know Angela isn't going to use them I just want to be petty.

"Why would I use that? There's flavor in the chicken already, I'm boiling it," she says with a sassy attitude.

Why would she cook Chicken in the morning anyway? I feel bad for that poor thing she's pregnant with, maybe the father knows how to cook.

I do, but I'm not its father.

"Putting leaves in boiling water with unwashed chicken isn't flavor," I laugh before taking a bite of my apple.

The apple is disgusting so I spit and throw it out in my garage before walking back into my room, putting Ella's pillow down, and walking into my bathroom.

I look at my horrible under-bags in the mirror before I grab my toothbrush. I miss Ella so fucking much, man I can't take this.

After I'm finished brushing my teeth I walk out of the bathroom seeing Angela going through the dresser I kept Ella's clothes in, "what the hell are you doing," I ask rushing over to her and closing the dresser with roughness.

"Don't go through that," I holler.

Ella did tell me after our fight she was going to come back and get all of her things today, so I gave her a key and expected her to be home early this morning.

I also told Liam I wasn't going to come to any of the offices today, and he understood.

He's been changing- in a good way.

"You're going to regret treating me like this," she screams stomping out of the room. She starts yelling excruciatingly loud.

I look for my shoes because I change my mind I do want to go to work if I don't have to deal with this psychopath.

Walking into my clothes I go to the end of it putting the first pair of shoes I see on, "I'm so close to killing this bitch," I mumble to myself.

Turning around I see the crazy bitch charging at me with a knife.

Or she's going to kill me...

It's a pretty long closet and before she could throw her hand to stab me three loud shoots go off, my eyes widen when her body drops, and I see Ella with the gun in her hand.

I stand there in disbelief and Liam also makes an appearance when Ella walks up turning Angela's body over, "oh shit you really killed the hoe," Liam says with just as much shock as I'm feeling.

"I will be the only woman having your kids," Ella says calmly.

She lifts Angela's shirt only to reveal a fake Amazon bought pregnant belly.

S O C I A L SInstagram : @pultoewritesPinterest: @pultoeeTiktok: @pultoe

S O C I A L S
Instagram : @pultoewrites
Pinterest: @pultoee
Tiktok: @pultoe