36+

E L L A

It has been a couple of days since I killed the bitch that lied and tried to murder my man. We came to Liam's house while King's team cleans up the mess, and we also found out why she lied.

My father.

He wants nothing, but to kill King and fails at every opportunity. King hasn't been going after him or giving him any thought recently, but all that changed yesterday.

He and Liam are going after him and I get to be a part of it.

But even though all of this has been going on I crave King.

It's late at night and King sits on the edge of the bed looking at something on his phone. I crawl behind him and start pecking the side of his neck.

In between a peck I ask through a whisper, "let me fuck you," glancing at his phone I see he's playing Subway Surfers.

"After I get caught, but I'm going to be doing the fucking," he laughs.

He's so cute but just doesn't know what I went to get when he gave me his car keys.

The sex shop.

And somewhere else, I'll tell him where that was in a few days from now.

Getting off of bed I take my panties off, leaving me with only a big t-shirt on. It smells just like King.

I go over to the small couch behind King and goes through everything I brought from the sex shop.

Blindfolds (✓)

Different Kinds of vibrators to test on King, if he lets me (✓)

Wrist ties (✓)

Lingerie that has holes in the vagina and boobs area (✓)

Handcuffs (✓)

I think I should put that on now.

I take every piece of clothing I have on off and take the lingerie out of the bag.

It looks too small for me but looks can be deceiving when it comes to brands like this one.

I flip it around a few times to find how to put it on, and when I do it stretches.

The fabric is comfortable as well and has tiny holes that go into a butterfly design starting from my back to my stomach. It doesn't hide my boobs or pussy and it's a thong, the only thing I don't like about it is its long sleeve, and might get uncomfortable while in the middle of doing it.

Grabbing the blindfold and handcuffs I walk over to the bed.

Getting on it I put the blindfold and handcuffs next to me before whispering in King's ear again, "let's play a game," I look down to see he's not on Subway Surfers again but texting Liam.

"What game, sexy," he asks with a deep laugh, I grab the blindfold.

I leave a few pecks on his neck before putting it on him and informing him of the game, "you guess which body part of mine you're licking and for each one you get wrong I get to take away something," I take his phone out of his hand and finishes the text he's about to send to Liam.

Text message:

King: Ella and I are about to watch a movie and go to bed, but in the morning we can start working on David's case... don't come knocking on the door and stay on ur side of the house.