▹ System 2͎4͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Beomgyu felt like all 4 of his lives flashed before his eyes when he heard that Taehyun only has one life.

He took a deep breath.

"Okay okay okay... Taehyun don't worry okay?!" He tried so hard not to show how much he was panicking at the moment to avoid scaring Taehyun. He decided to put his arms around him to scoop him up, but as he was about to do it a certain thought crossed his mind...

"No.." He muttered before letting go and abruptly standing up. "Yeonjun!"

"Jeez what? And why are you so agitated?"

"He's dying I need to save him!" He doesn't want to specify that Taehyun literally only has one life even though that will definitely speed up people's reaction. Because that's not his business so if someone ever says it, it has to be Taehyun and only if he's comfortable.

Yeonjun raised a brow. "Since when do you care about people dying?"

"Ever since Taehyun was one of those people. Now listen to me." Beomgyu pushed Yeonjun to kneel towards Taehyun's fallen body. "YOU are going to carry him to his bedroom right the fuck now and I'll join you in a second."

"But why bother—"

"GET A MOVE ON!"

"Yes Beomieboomboom sir!" He did that salute sign before picking Taehyun up in his arms.

"Asuka don't worry and just look after the monkey for Taehyun. Also Kai and Soobin get lost."

The girl looked worried, it seems to be Iseul's case too, she was trying to get out of her arms to go to Taehyun.

Yeonjun was about to start speed walking towards the bedroom but Beomgyu suddenly grabbed his collar and threatened in a deep spine-chilling voice.
"If ever you drop my Taehyun, even if it was on accident, I swear I'll force your head through the nearest damn wall."

"OKAY CUTIEBOOMBOOM SIR!"

~~~
Later

Beomgyu ran into the bedroom that he shares with a guy who's got quite a crush on him, the guy in question had been carefully lain on his bed by Yeonjun who had left.

Beomgyu quickly put some things he took from the kitchen on a desk before sitting next to Taehyun. "Agi do you have any golden apples?"

"I..." Taehyun's eyes were closed and his breathing was very unsteady. He was utterly exhausted plus in agony so he couldn't even speak, he could practically feel himself slowly drifting away from the state of being alive.

 He was utterly exhausted plus in agony so he couldn't even speak, he could practically feel himself slowly drifting away from the state of being alive

"Even if you do, I'll give you one of the two that I have.." He smiled softly before bringing out a golden apple from his hammerspace.