Thirty-Eight

When they got back to the hotel the staff had already ordered food for them. It was pizza from somewhere downtown and it was cheesy, heavenly goodness. 

After eating Jimin decided to shower while Auden read on the bed. He came out thirty minutes later, hair dripping and his skin glistening with water droplets. 

He only had the towel wrapped around his waist. 

His bare chest had her immediately captivated. She wasn't expecting his lack of modesty so suddenly and she closed her book, slowly taking him in. 

"Like what you see?" he asked, leaning over the bed to kiss her cheek. He was warm, and damp and she wanted to run her hands all over his warm slick skin to see how it felt. She barley refrained herself. 

"Mmmm," was all she could respond with, not trusting herself to say more. 

He chuckled and headed over to his suitcase and took out some clothes to change into. He seemed to have regained his energy after eating and taking a shower. 

"The other members want to do a live video stream in Jungkook's room. Are you alright if I slip away for a little bit?" 

"Sure, that's fine. I'm just reading anyways." Auden leaned back against the pillows again and felt a contentment spread through her unlike anything she'd felt before. 

She could get used to this. Living in the same space as him, and seeing him in such a casual setting. 

He gave her one last little smile before disappearing to change in the bathroom. So they weren't quite to changing in front of each other or anything yet. The most they'd ever done together was make out. But Auden could feel the need for more brewing deep within her. She knew if she kept staying with him like this she wasn't going to be able to resit wanting more of him. 

Butterflies overtook Auden's stomach at the thought of being with Jimin in that way. She'd never been with anyone intimately before. But she couldn't deny she wanted her first to be with Jimin. She bit her lip, still not having finished the page she was currently reading. She was finding it hard to focus again thinking about him taking that towel off and revealing what was underneath. 

"Stop," Auden said aloud, smacking herself with the book she was reading. "Pull it together." 

But the butterflies continued to flutter through her as she tried to read, the excitement from the concert still bright in her veins. It had been such a fun night, and she was still coming down from it. 

Jimin came out five minutes later dressed in a simple t-shirt and sweatpants. He could make any outfit look like it was designer. 

"I won't be longer than an hour," he said, heading towards the door. "Just text me if you need anything, okay?" 

"Okay, see you in a bit," Auden said, and she couldn't help but smile like an idiot at him as he slipped out the door. 

Auden had messaged Emmie pictures of the concert and her friend had replied with a flurry of excited responses. She opened her phone and responded to the latest one. 

EMMIE: Tell me you're staying in the same room!!!!

AUDEN: We are. . .

EMMIE: AHHHHHHHH 

Auden chuckled reading the text and then she was about to respond and then felt a small dull pain in her abdomen suddenly roll through her. Auden's brow furrowed at the sensation and she put a hand to her stomach questioningly. She'd started having small little pains when they went to the concert. She started to wonder if it was that time of the month for her.