epilogue

***********************************************************************

Olivia Remaro scurried back to the girls' bathroom in defeat. Her heart swelled with jealousy. She had just been rejected by her crush, Edward Cullen. She had been crushing on him ever since he started attending Forks High School two years ago. Being painfully shy, Olivia had been holding off on trying to get his attention, but tonight was the night she was supposed to make a move on him. Everything would have been perfect, if it wasn't for the new girl Rebecca Flint.

Olivia didn't understand what Edward saw in Rebecca. She was no different from anyone else, no more attractive than anyone else, or her for that matter. But boom, the second Rebecca arrived at Forks High, Edward practically threw himself at her feet. It became all about her.

When Rebecca got injured all those weeks ago, Olivia became thrilled. It was an open opportunity for her to spend some time with Edward at the dance, but no,  little miss Rebecca showed up anyway, and Edward, of course, wouldn't let her go without him.

"What happened?" asked Sasha Ventura, Olivia's best friend. Sasha had been waiting in the bathroom for Olivia to hear how things between her and Edward went.

"He didn't want to dance," Olivia answered.

"Why?" Sasha questioned. "What is he even doing here if he doesn't want to dance?"

Olivia turned to face her best friend. Her eyes filled with anger. "He's here with Rebecca. She came after all."

"You have got to be kidding me," Sasha scowled.

"I know." Olivia rolled her eyes. "What is she even doing here anyway? I bet you she's just going to reinjure herself."

"I hope she does," Sasha said, crossing her arms.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Olivia asked. "He's absolutely obsessed  with her. How am I supposed to get his attention when he's already blinded by her?"

Sasha shrugged. "We'll just have to wait, and let their relationship run its course. I doubt they'll stay together all the way through high school. I've seen couples more sickening than them end within a few weeks." She paused. "Besides, you're more attractive than Rebecca. No guy can resist a cuter girl for long."

Olivia blushed at her best friend's words. If there was one thing she prided herself on, it would be her body. In her mind, who needed good grades or talents when you had good looks?

That day may have ended badly for Olivia, but she was determined to get Edward's attention one day. After all, there was still senior left to steal him away from Rebecca.

Author's Note: Don't be a silent reader! Remember to vote, comment, share, and give me your theories and thoughts! Constructive criticism and any criticism for that matter is always welcome! Know any other Twihards? Let them know about this story!