⁶' ⁱ ᵇˡᵘᵉ ᵃ ᶠᵘˢᵉ

"Tell the truth, they will understand

Tell a lie, they will never understand."

»»--⍟--««
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼

[ʏᴇꜱ ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ, ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?] (≧∇≦)

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

Sonic creeps up to the cave, slowly trying to enter without a sound. He then arrives, and sees (Y/N) still asleep, her duvet all over her head. Still walking silently, Sonic starts to head for his sleeping hammock. (Y/N) out of nowhere stands behind him looking irritated. Crossing her arms grumpily, she stomps her foot lightly hoping Sonic would notice. Not having a clue, she decided to poke his back for attention.

"Sonic." (Y/N) said, in a deadpan voice. Sonic's spine shivered from (Y/N)'s voice that boomed like thunder. He turns to see (Y/N) fuming like a hot tea kettle brewing in the distance.

"(Y/N)! I-"

"You have zero seconds to explain to me WHAT the HELL just happened." (Y/N) resists the urge to shout and instead questions calmly, biting her lips on resistance of anger, her patience being tested at this very moment.

"I thought you were sleeping!" Sonic chuckles nervously, as if his words could change the topic and ease the mood just like that.

(Y/N) walks to her little bed and aggressively pulls out her patched-looking blanket, only to see a bunch of pillows organised and positioned which was her trick to fool Sonic that she was sleeping. Touché.

"Well you thought wrong. Now, what happened?" (Y/N) starts to ask.

"Alright, so basically... YouknowwhenIaskedif youcouldcomewithmetothebaseballfield andyousaidno?WellIkindawenttheretoplayaquickroundandI-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow your roll." (Y/N) halts Sonic.

"Let me just repeat what you just said." She began,

 "So, when you told me about going to the baseball field. You weren't actually kidding?" 

"No! I wanted to ask you since you were so fascinated last time!" Sonic ranted on prestigiously.

"Wait, what! I thought that was just a joke!" (Y/N) exclaims. 

"How? I wanted to go so I went! And even without you I went!"

"But why? Sonic, you could've been seen! Think about how we have to keep ourselves a secret! Remember what Longclaw said! The rings we have, are-"

"Our number one priority." Sonic pauses (Y/N) to dramatically state the quote by himself so she understands his remembrance of Longclaw. Sonic continues,

"And our safety will be confirmed if we are-"

"Away from the humans." (Y/N) joins in, their voices colliding harmonically in unison. They look at each other faintly with tiny grins, pleased to be on the same page. (Y/N) seemed to be interestingly satisfied with this moment, leading her temper to drop down to a minimum, hoping to approach Sonic in a more maintained and controlled manner.

"So, what happened?" (Y/N) asks nicely and comfortably.

"I got upset and I kind of caused a big blue explosion." Sonic rubs his head sheepishly, his answer more sophisticated than expected to be.

"Oh," She says raising her eyebrow. "So that explains why I heard and saw a familiarly blue flashing string of electricity when I was sleeping." She descriptively implied with irony whilst looking away then back at Sonic.

"So why were you upset then?" (Y/N) requests another question for him.

"I was kind of lonely...?" Sonic looks at her with an agitated face, hoping she would understand.

 Apparently she did not.

"Huh, lonely? Don't you mean alone?" 

"I was alonely." Sonic chortles.

"Don't tell me it's because of you needing a 'human friend'." (Y/N) crosses her arms, quotation marks being made with her fingers as she looks away, annoyed.

 "No, no, no, it's only just about me having to feel alone. But, I obviously thought about you being with me forever." Sonic half-lies, putting a hand on her shoulder. (Y/N) smiles shortly but becomes overprotective again.
"Look, you shouldn't have done that. And now...  We're gonna get kicked out of Earth." (Y/N) whimpers, breaking down into subtle tears.

"What do you mean? No one saw me!" Sonic reasons.

"SONIC, THE WHOLE CITY SAW IT. THE WHOLE EARTH SAW IT!" The pissed (F/C) sow shouts back at him.

"I'm sorry!" He acknowledges, feeling guilty for his actions.

(Y/N) walks to the beanbag chair and sits on it sadly, almost tearing up. 

"Look, whatever happens we'll be there for each other. And again, I'm sorry. I promise I'll do whatever I can just to fix this. You love this planet more than I do. But you know, the Mushroom planet doesn't look too bad you know? Despite it's yucky scent of mushrooms." Sonic scrunches his nose in disgust.

The (F/C) hedgehog giggles in response. "Thanks, Sonic."

 She hugs him, drifting to sleep in the beanbag. "No problem (N/N)." He skims her fur with his hand, brushing and brushing as she fell into a deep sleep.

-

★ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ★

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ❛ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

❥ WHOO! Chapter six is published on the dot and I gotta say, we ended up quite close to our thousand word target.

ᴡᴏʀᴅᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ

795 words.