M ·fight·

-Y/N POV-

It was late and I'm so tired. I just got back from a girl's night while my husband watched the kids. It's passed 2 am and I really didn't expect to be out this late, I hope he's not mad. 

My head is pounding and I really just wanna go to bed. I unlocked the door and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge and took a seat on a chair in the living room. A couple of seconds later Matt comes down the stairs looking beyond tired. 

"Are you kidding me, you only just got back now?" He yells looking at me

 "Matt, baby. I'm really tired and have a headache. Can you please just talk to me about it in the morning? Besides you're gonna wake the kids" I say looking at him.

 "To hell with that, imma talk to you when I want to" He says looking at me angrily.

I already knew what was coming so I just leaned back in my chair and let him yell. 

"I UNDERSTAND THAT IM AWAY ALL THE TIME, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WHENEVER I AM HERE YOU CAN JUST STAY OUT TILL 2 AM. I HAD NO IDEA WHERE YOU WERE OR WHO YOU WERE WITH. DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT ME AND THE KIDS ANYMORE?" He says getting at me.

"Mommy? Are you and daddy fighting? Mommy, why are you crying?" My daughter asks. Hearing her sweet voice made my heart break. I didn't want her to hear him. I got out of my chair, walked past Matt, and knelt down to her height. 

"Baby, why are you up so late?" I ask her.

"Daddy's yelling woke me up. But why are you crying?" She asks me. 

I looked back at Matt to see him still facing the other way.

I turn back to my daughter. 

"Daddy was just telling me a joke and I was laughing so hard that my eyes started to water a bit" I say lying to her.

"Ok mommy" She says.

"Ok baby, go upstairs, I'll come and tuck you in gimme a minute" I say as I pat her butt hugging her as she runs upstairs.

 "Ok mommy" She goes back upstairs and I turn back to Matt.

"UGHHH I can't deal with this right now... I'm done Y/N" He says.

"Wa- what do you mean you're done Matt" I ask him confused.

"I'm done, I'm going to bed" He started walking off and I followed. He walked into the room, got into bed, and went onto his phone. I got changed and started walking out.

"Where you going?" He asks me.

 "To my children's room" I say rolling my eyes.

 "They're our children"He says.

 "Mmmhm" I mumble as I walked into their room to see my daughter still awake. 

"Baby, why are you still awake?" I ask her.

 "I heard everything daddy said" She says crying.

" Are you and daddy gonna break up?" She asks me.

"Oh, no baby. Don't ever ever say that" I say hugging her.

 -MATT POV-

 I was sitting in bed on my phone and then I heard noises coming from the baby monitor. 

 "Baby, why you still awake" I hear Y/N say.

"I heard everything daddy said. Are you and daddy gonna break up?" I hear my daughter say as my heart breaks.

 "Oh, no baby. Don't ever say that ok?" I hear Y/N say. 

"Ok, mommy. Mommy?" I hear her say.

 "Yes baby?" Y/N says.

 "Do you still love daddy?" I hear my daughter as I wait for Y/N's response.

 "Hell yeah. Mommy will always love daddy. No matter what happens. Now go to bed ok baby?" I hear my wife say.

 "Ok mama" I hear my daughter say before everything went quiet.

"Hello, baby boy. Mommy loves you and I always will *sniffle* I dont know anymore baby. You know I'll always love you, your sister, and your dad. But I dont know if your daddy really loves me anymore. I just don't want him to leave me she *sniff* I don't want you guys to leave me." I hear Y/N say.

Hearing her say this broke my heart. I had enough. I got up out of bed and started heading toward the kids' room. I opened the door to reveal her crying, holding my son in her hands and facing the wall. 

-Y/N PO-

I heard the door open but I didn't flinch, I just stayed in my position looking at my son with tears rolling down my cheeks. I then felt arms wrap around my torso and a light kiss on my neck.

"You know I love you right" He whispered in my ear. 

I just shrugged my shoulders.

 "Baby, I love you and I'm never gonna stop loving you" He says.

 "I love you too Matt" I say crying.

 "Everything I said downstairs I didn't mean. We're a forever thing" He says looking into my eyes after he steps in front of me.

"I know" I say before I kissed my sons forehead and placed him back in his crib. Matt put his arm around my shoulders and I put mine around his waist, we then walked back to our shared bedroom and I fell asleep in his arms.

-request open-

Authors note: Give me ideas of stories about Sturniolo's little sister. I'm lost, bro. I want to make some for you guys but its getting MAD CONFUSED

btw read chapter 5 of my matt book