𝐎𝐧𝐞

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

Houston TexasAugust 1, 2022 8:00am

Houston Texas
August 1, 2022
8:00am.

Kaior finished packing his bag for his morning class, looking over his room to see if he missed anything a small photo booth picture on the top corner of his mirror caught the boys attention.

He quickly recognized the picture of him and his ex Alyssa.

Kaior thought that he had threw everything that reminded him of the girl out, but apparently not being that he's seeing the happy photo booth picture they took together in Hawaii for their One year anniversary.

He gnawed down on his bottom lip—a bad habit of his—thinking of what he should do with the picture.

Despite the happy smiles that were painted on their faces during the picture, the trip was anything but that.

The whole trip started with the two arguing and ended with one of them in the hospital.

And it wasn't her.

He never wanted to hit her because he felt as if he loved her too much to see her in pain, but she just thought he was too much of a bitch to do so.

If he was man enough she wouldn't have to put her hands on him.

So she says.

And Kaior had no choice but to believe her after hearing it so many times.

He acted too sensitive for the girl, and besides his—kink was disgusting to her.

She knew it was triggered by deep rooted issues but that never stopped her from saying rude comments about it and making him feel terrible for being who he is.

So he tried.

He tried being something he wasn't; a rough neck, rude, loud, the list goes on...

And that wasn't enough for her.

The last straw was her beating him so bad that he was unconscious for two days. Was she sorry? of course not.

But was she after he had enough? an abuser always does when they aren't the ones doing the leaving.

It took a while but with the help of his friends he finally got back to being himself.