Chapter 4 Candy

Chapter 4 Candy

He hurried into the infirmary at the end of the corridor and locked the door. During the lunch break, the teacher on duty in the infirmary was basically absent, and even if he treated the wound, he would not be discovered.

Staggering to the cabinet full of medicines, he took a roll of bandages and a bottle of medical alcohol. Lu Qingzhu reached out and rolled up the sleeves of his school uniform, revealing the bandages that had been soaked in blood under the cloth. The dark red blood stains gradually spread. Dripping with fingertips.

He slowly loosened the bandage that was tightly wrapped around the wrist bone, probably because it was too tightly wrapped last night. The tissue fluid that oozes from the wound after the rupture stuck the blood scab and the bandage together, and the moment it was torn off, it was a blur of blood.

Lu Qingzhu's eyelids trembled slightly, his dark and thick eyelashes fluttered up like butterflies, his eyes were dead silent like the dark night sky covered with clouds before the midsummer rainstorm, there was no fear or panic, only a fog-like daze. and burnout.

The knife wound on the wrist was torn open again as soon as a thin blood scab formed, and the slender blood stains slipped off. He struggled to unscrew the glass bottle of medical alcohol with his uninjured hand, and the pungent-smelling liquid poured over the torn wound and burned violently with a sharp pain.

Compared to the depression and suicidal tendencies that entangled him day after day, he was already used to the pain in his body, and even if he cut a knife in the same place again, his heart would feel like dead water and it wouldn't hurt.

The class bell rang quickly, and the math teacher who was over sixty years old on the podium explained boring topics as usual.

Lin Jinyang looked at the empty seat beside him, frowned slightly, and immediately walked out from the back door of the classroom facing everyone's eyes.

He's not a good student by the rules, but that doesn't mean he treats bullying others as his own pleasure.

Lu Qingzhu's appearance of getting up from the ground and fleeing in embarrassment revolved in his mind. Lin Jinyang, who was inexplicably irritable, took out a slender menthol cigarette from the cigarette case and put it in his mouth, bypassing the teaching area where he was in class and went directly to playground.

When he first arrived, he didn't know where the other party was going, but when he left the classroom and walked out, he involuntarily came to the woods outside the window of the infirmary. Although there was no basis, he subconsciously felt that Lu Qingzhu was here.

Sure enough, through the bright and clean glass window of the infirmary, he saw someone sitting on a bed for sick students, bowing their heads and slowly wrapping bandages around their wrists.

It is undeniable that Lu Qingzhu was born with a very handsome face. The delicate facial features are fair and beautiful, and the beautiful and soft eyebrows and eyes are like an elegant landscape painting.

I don't know what prompted him to stop outside the window and didn't leave. Lin Jinyang stood in a corner that would not be discovered by the people in the room, with a cloud of smoke and hazy vision.

The people in the room slowly raised their heads and quietly opened their eyes to the sky outside the window.

Those eyes seemed to be condensed with the vast and lonely fog of the whole winter, the pupils were extremely black, and the warm sunlight had not penetrated before they were completely isolated, leaving only a barren and lonely arctic ice field, as if the soul had been drained and the enthusiasm burned out. , full of red eyes. Naked desolate.