Chapter 5 I didn't bully him

The window opposite slammed shut.

Because of the excessive force, the old glass window slammed against the window edge, and there was a loud glass crash.

Lu Qingzhu froze in place with a sluggish expression on his face, holding the candy in his hands. When he came back to his senses, the person opposite had disappeared behind the window, leaving only the faint aroma of tobacco, which rolled and drifted away in the cool night wind in the middle of the night. .

Lin Jinyang... lives across from him?

A series of surprises, doubts, and nervousness flashed through his mind. Lu Qingzhu felt that his heart was tightly grasped by an invisible hand. After a short period of surprise, endless fear surged up.

He got up and slammed the window shut, his injured hand had no strength at all, and when he pulled the curtains, his movements were ridiculously clumsy.

The sound insulation effect of the houses in the old city is not good, and the distance between each other is also close. Basically, a family quarrel can be heard by neighbors a few hundred meters around. Not to mention that Lin Jinyang's room was opposite him, but at a distance of two or three meters, he could hear it clearly even when he was lying on the bed and sneezing.

will be found, will be found.

Lu Qingzhu trembled and covered his pale lips.

His secret will be discovered.

Or Lin Jinyang already knew about his domestic violence, so he would help him out at school.

Lu Qingzhu didn't dare to think about it any longer. He felt so dirty and disgusting. He tried his best to hide the traces that proved that he had been raped, and tried to get along with each other like a normal person, but now everything was ruined.

It hurts so much.

He sat on the bed and curled up his limbs, and the sudden depression began to flood his body again.

He was all too familiar with the feeling of being thrown into the sea, where the powerless suffocation and despair easily imprisoned him, and even his breathing was tingling.

So dirty.

Lu Qingzhu squeezed the candy in his palm tightly, and the thin candy wrapper caused a faint sting in his palm.

------------

Lin Jinyang stood behind the heavy curtain, the candy in his hand fell to the ground.

Although he could have guessed that his behavior was inappropriate, he still felt a little uncomfortable when he witnessed the thin and pale man closing the window with difficulty and tightening the curtains with his own eyes.

He never bullied him, but Lu Qingzhu always looked scared in front of him.

It was the same when he was bullied by the boys in the class before. As soon as he saw him appear, he immediately showed a look of extreme fear, as if he didn't want to see him at all. He was so painful that tears were about to come out. The subconscious reaction was to stagger away, avoiding contact with him everywhere.

Lin Jinyang looked at the big bag of candy on the bed and suddenly felt like an idiot.

After thinking about it, it becomes clear, how could someone like Lu Qingzhu be willing to have a relationship with him?

With excellent grades and a quiet personality, Lu Qingzhu, who has always been the target of school bullying, thinks that the last person he wants to contact is someone like him. After all, he looked more like a bad guy than the boys in the class who bullied him.