Chapter 10 I'll Find You

Running through the misty streets, he finally found Lin Jinyang in the alley next to the school.

In the days when he was in contact with Lin Jinyang, he repeatedly warned himself not to intervene in each other's life, soberly and cruelly drew the distance between each other, and did not dare to approach.

He thought he could hold back until he reversed the trajectory of his past destiny and let the other party live in peace, he would take the initiative to withdraw from his sight of his life and erase all the traces he left in his life.

He warned himself countless times not to get involved too much with Lin Jinyang, but now, just one look and one expression from the other party made him easily collapse.

He stared blankly at the boy who was sitting in the quiet alley with his head bowed and silent.

As if aware of his existence, the man's eyes looked over and slowly stopped on his face. At that moment, the whole person seemed to be dragged into the cold and pitch-black sea water, his vision was stagnant and his reason collapsed, and even his breathing stopped with the wind.

It hurts, really hurts.

He staggered forward two steps, and cold tears fell down his cheeks like this.

Every drop of blood that dripped down his fingertips was like lava falling from his heart, easily burning through his beating heart.

Lin Jinyang, this heart that beats again because of you is now also cut into pieces because of your pain.

He didn't have time to think about anything, turned around and ran home out of breath, hurriedly taking out a carefully hidden roll of banknotes from a drawer in his room.

He took the money and hurried out immediately, not wanting to stay for a moment.

Lin Jinyang was so badly injured that he had to send him to the hospital. The money he usually saved by living frugally was not much, but it should be enough to pay for the medical expenses in advance.

But he walked too hastily, and his mind was filled with the appearance of Lin Jinyang's injury, so that he didn't notice that the harsh snoring in the next room had stopped at some point, and the false door was opened so unexpectedly.

"Where are you going, Lu Qingzhu! Come back to me!"

The man grabbed his arm, a strong smell of alcohol rushed to his face, and his fingers pinched his injured wrist, forcing him to let go of the hand that was holding the money.

"Where did you get the money!" The man pinched him to the floor while pinching him by the neck, and the belt that had beaten him countless times hit his injured back again.

"Don't you mean you have no money! What are you trying to do with your money! How dare you steal Lao Tzu's money!"

"It's not yours!"

"Damn you, don't you dare to talk back! Are you a bastard looking for a fight!"

He struggled desperately, trying to run out again and again and was pushed to the ground by his hair again and again, until his skinny back was ripped open by the belt and drenched in blood.

He was in a heart-wrenching pain, blood choked from his hoarse throat, and his slender fingers scratched dazzling bloodstains on the dark floor.

In the end, he collapsed on the cold floor, exhausted, blood dripping down his fingertips, and a horrific gleam of blood appeared in his dark eyes.

He is going out.

That man...was waiting for him.

He looked up at the sky outside the window, the thick darkness enveloped this dead rainy night, no stars, no sun and moon.