Chapter 11 The Heart Is Bleeding

In the middle of the night, the humid air in the south of the Yangtze River already has a biting coldness of winter.

Lu Qingzhu laboriously helped the person to the waiting area of ​​the hospital lobby and sat down.

There is a disposable dry towel for the patient to use for free next to the chair in the waiting area of ​​the hospital. He took one in his hand and carefully wiped off the water stains on the other's face while whispering: "You sit here first, I'll go. Pay your registration fee."

Lin Jinyang raised his head, his eyes froze slightly when he touched the other's cheek.

It was dark just now, so he didn't notice it. Now that he was exposed to bright lights, he realized that there were several bruises on the other's cheeks.

Not right.

The next second, the person in front of him turned around and walked towards the registration office.

As if he had seen something extremely terrifying, Lin Jinyang felt as if his heart had been stabbed open by something, a bloody pain.

"Lu Qingzhu!" The person behind him suddenly raised his voice and stopped him.

He had never heard the other party's tone of urgency and tension before, and subconsciously wanted to turn around.

However......

The sudden surge of weightlessness poured into his mind, and Lu Qingzhu felt as if he was stepping on a ball of cotton, and his body fell uncontrollably.

A dull loud noise suddenly came from the dull ear, and the constantly spinning sight was distorted and stained by the burning white light above. He turned around a little dizzily and looked at the person behind him who suddenly had a nervous look on his face, thinking about the person he had run over. Just as he was about to say something, he found that his throat was so sore that he couldn't utter a word.

He didn't know until there was a tingling pain behind the bleeding forehead, and warm liquid dripped from his hair, that this was the sound of him falling weakly to the floor.

what happened......

He had a terrible headache, and his eyes turned black, and he could only vaguely perceive that something hot and humid was running down his forehead, and the wound on his back was burning with pain.

Oops.

A sharp pain suddenly pierced into my mind.

Lu Qingzhu's eyes widened suddenly, and a terrifying chill rushed up the top of his head along the soles of his feet.

When the man hit him, he used 100% of his strength. When he escaped, he thought that Lin Jinyang couldn't take care of himself at all, but he forgot that he had just been tortured in the terrible purgatory, and he could guess without looking at him. What a horrible sight on his back.

He staggered up from the ground, dazed by his blurred vision. He was thinking about running away, but the person behind him grabbed him first, and his icy-cold body suddenly fell into a warm embrace.

was discovered.

Lu Qingzhu raised his head tremblingly, his out-of-focus pupils meeting the eyes of the other party.

He couldn't see the expression in the other's eyes, but only knew that the eyes of those eyes fell on the scars on his back.

"Don't look at me!" He was trembling with fear, clutching the messy broken hair and bursting out a hysterical roar from his dull sore throat.