Chapter 14 Want to touch you

Neither of them slept well that night.

Lying on the bed and unable to move, Lu Qingzhu's back was in severe pain in the morning, and Lin Jinyang pressed him back when he wanted to get up with his hands on the pillow.

Near noon, the sound of smashing things came from the other party's house. It was probably the man who came back after drinking all night and was smashing things to vent because he was not there.

Lu Qingzhu didn't say much, just got up from the bed with his hands on the bed board, put on his clothes, and walked to the door under Lin Jinyang's silent gaze.

The gaze that fell on his back was hot and silent, as sharp as a steel knife quenched in icy river water, the edge of which was burning with red fireworks.

Lin Jinyang was straightforward, and he showed his feelings directly and frankly on his face. He knew him like Lu Qingzhu. Just by looking at him, he could see that the other party was in a bad mood right now, and it could even be said that he was on the verge of getting angry.

"Lin Jinyang, I'll go back first." Lu Qingzhu stood at the door and looked back at him. The gloomy young man sat on the sofa and looked at him without saying a word, his bandaged hands began to tighten unconsciously.

Lin Jinyang knew that he had no reason to stop Lu Qingzhu from going back. He had already forced him to stay for one night, and now even if he didn't want to let Lu Qingzhu go back, there was no valid excuse.

After all, they put it bluntly, and they are only strangers who have only known each other for a few days, and they have no right to interfere in other people's family affairs if they are not even friends.

But even though he knew that, he was still very itchy. I don't know why, I just hope that the other party can get closer to him, rely on him a little more, and then never go back to that dark and terrifying home like a cage.

But Lu Qingzhu still left.

Before leaving, the man staggered to him, his lowered eyebrows were as gentle as a pure white baby deer.

He lowered the back of his snow-white neck, and his blood-scabbed fingers seemed to want to lift up to hold his hand, but they timidly retracted it when he reached halfway.

"Lin Jinyang, take good care of yourself and don't hurt yourself again."

Then he turned and left.

Standing silently at the window and looking at the departing back of the man outside the window, Lin Jinyang lit a cigarette for himself.

The people downstairs passed by so quietly in his sight, a wisp of morning wind ruffled the broken hair beside his ears.

He opened his lips and let out a puff of smoke. The slender young man stood at the entrance of the stairs and looked back at him. The moment his eyes met, the bitter, tobacco-filled lips suddenly overflowed with the moist and mellow taste of gardenias.

He remembered that yesterday morning, he rushed from the hospital to the old city, the thin boy standing in the damp mist, the late autumn dew soaked the ends of his dark hair, dripping down the white neck and dripping into the collar.

Such a thin and frail appearance, it seems that the next second will melt into the white mist of the morning, and there is no trace since then.

And at that moment, an unspeakable fear suddenly appeared in his heart, fearing that this person would really disappear into the world as quietly as he had guessed.

Lu Qingzhu squatted at the door until there was no sound in the room, then opened the door and quickly ran back to his room, squatting on the ground to clean up the mess.