Chapter 18 Kiss

Chapter 18 Kiss

As soon as Lu Qingzhu entered the classroom, he found a circle of people around his seat. Lin Jinyang was surrounded by the middle and turned to look at him. The dark eyes lit up, although it was only for a brief moment, the eyes were too much. The fiery gaze still made him suddenly startled.

Are you angry?

Lu Qingzhu sat down on the seat a little nervously, the water cup full of scratches in his hand was taken from his right hand to his left hand, with a loud bang, the old water cup fell straight to the ground, and the hot hot water fell to the ground. There were even a few drops splashed on Lin Jinyang's school uniform jacket.

He picked up the water glass silently and put it on the table, and since suffering from depression, his ability to perceive pain has decreased a lot. Until the pain of tearing the wrist bone from the fingers, he realized that his wrist had just been injured yesterday.

"Knock knock knock --" the sound of the glass window being tapped lightly.

There was a sudden commotion in the classroom, and the boy behind him whispered the word Su Xi excitedly. He raised his head, the girl outside the window was smiling like a flower, and the eyes were bright and gentle that could not be taken away.

"My God, it's Su Xi! Why did Su Xi come to Class 8?"

Beautiful girls attract attention wherever they appear, and many people leaned out to look at the window, their faces full of curiosity and gossip.

"It's really Su Xi. There was a group of people who told me that Su Xi was interested in Brother Yang. Could it be that he came to see Brother Yang?"

"Isn't that the location of Brother Yang, and it's impossible to find Lu Qingzhu."

The school curriculum is heavy, and the students from the top class rarely come to the regular class, not to mention that there are fourteen classes in the first middle and high school classes, and there is an entire corridor between the first and the eighth classes. Students will never just hang out at the door of Class Eight.

He silently got up and left his seat.

Everyone could guess the purpose of Su Xi's coming here. Rather than stand out between the two of them, it's better to walk away early.

The pretty girl smiled at him reservedly and tenderly, then walked to the window and spoke to Lin Jinyang with a gentle gaze.

He walked out from the back door of the classroom and leaned his back against the cold wall of the corridor. His eyes unconsciously glanced out of the classroom window. The girl with gentle eyebrows lowered her head slightly, with a smile on her face, and every move was unique to Jiangnan girls. Gentle and pleasant.

The teenager in the classroom raised his head. From his perspective, he couldn't see the expression on Lin Jinyang's face, but from the smile on Su Xi's face, the two of them should be having a good conversation.

For no reason, Lu Qingzhu suddenly felt an inexplicable sadness in his heart.

He is too aware of the distance between himself and Lin Jinyang, and it is precisely because he is too awake that he suffers endlessly.

In Lin Jinyang's future, someone will definitely accompany him and accompany him, but that person will definitely not be him.

Nor can it be him.

"Lu Qingzhu, how long are you going to stand outside?" A deep and magnetic familiar voice suddenly sounded behind him.

He was standing in the corridor outside the classroom, with his window seat behind him. The handsome young man was leaning against the window, the sun was shining, his facial features were clear and unruly, and he seemed a little unhappy with his slightly pursed lips.