»» Entry 022

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

It has been a week since the latest Stormterror attacks.Ever since  that incident, the usual, boisterous crowds had been slowly decreasing in fear of the ferocious dragon.The air surrounding Mondstadt was still tainted with fear yet the people were still able to keep up with the free spirits.

Over the week, The Child of Light has been busy with helping Mondstadt back on its feets after the incident. They had carried out various tasks given to them by the locals and has been diligent in their commissions assigned by the Adventurer's Guild. Yet one thing still lingered in their occupied mind, what was inside the worn book?

Refresher: (Y/n) discovered an odd book  inside the Library. They came to a conclusion that the worn book might have some information about the Stormterror incident. However, They couldn't bring themselves to open it as they had to steal it from Lisa's care, who they both fear and respect.

At Good Hunter, (Y/n) was busy scribbling some notes in a diary Amber had gifted to them some time ago. As They were foreign to the land of Teyvat, there were a lot of new things (Y/n) had learnt so far. During the past week, They also got to meet an Alchemist by the name of Sucrose who ran several tests on (Y/n).

,, ... Wait so is the leaves of Pyro and Cryo regisvines are red and blue respectively... How do they trap sunlight for photosynthesis to occur? Won't they just die or just absorb their food from the ground? " (Y/n)  mumbled as they tapped their pencil on the wooden table.

,, You seem to be occupied, Sweetie, " The Child flinched at the nickname and turned around to see Lisa.

,, Oh... Hello Ms Lisa! " (Y/n)  greeted the mage as Lisa let out a small giggle.

,, You've been quite hardworking over the past few days and it's quite adorable seeing you running here and there, " Lisa said as she pat the Child's ( White/Black) hair.

,, But have you been having some free time? " The Librarian asked The Child before They slowly shook their head in dismay.

,,  It's good to be working hard but you should also take care of your mental wellbeing, " Lisa started to lecture (Y/n).

,,  I know... I'm sorry Ms Lisa... "

,, It's alright, Sweetie. Now go have some fun, okay? " Lisa said as she smiled before returning to the Library.

After The Child could no longer see the Librarian, They let out a heavy sigh. Sometimes, It gives them the chills whenever they get consoled by Lisa.

,, But Ms Lisa is correct, I've been preoccupied with Mondstadt's situation and work that i haven't touched on my Investigation, "(Y/n)  mumbled as they recalled their Investigation on the Mysterious Child of Light.

I should probably check out the commissions the guild  has put up. Maybe there's some ruins i can explore...  (Y/n)  thought as They quickly packes their stuff in a brown leather bag and greeted Sara before leaving Good Hunter.

As they descended the stairs, their eye caught on a familiar brunette with a red headband. Their cheeks quickly turned pink before rushing up to the girl and tackling her.

,, Amber!! " The Child shouted with pride as they hugged the Outrider.

,, H... Hey!  You seem to be in a good mood, (Y/n)! " Amber exclaimed as she laughed at The Child's attack.

Amber quickly flung The Child to the side and properly embraced them, which made (Y/n) smile widely. As the two were having their moment, a traveler and a floating child watched them for a few minutes.

,, Er... Is Paimon interrupting something? " The Floating organism said as she scratched her cheek.

Amber and (Y/n)  quickly moved away from each other as Amber brushed herself up. Awkwardness filled the surrounding air.

,, Ah, I'm sorry! I got carried away, " The outrider laughed as The Child quickly bowed at the two witnesses.

,,  I should probably introduce you guys to Them. This person here is (Y/n)! They're foreign like you guys and they're like my younger sibling! " Amber introduces The Child to the two travelers.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

2nd person  POV

,, Hello, I'm (Y/n). I am an adventurer working with the Adventurer's Guild!" You properly introduced yourself again.

,, Nice to meet you, (Y/n)!  Paimon's name is Paimon and my friend over here is named Aether!  We're travel buddies, " The floating child proudly said as the blonde male next to her waved at you.

,, I'm just showing them around Mondstadt, you wanna tag along? " Amber asked you as you quickly nodded with excitement.

You followed the group up the first flight of stairs, where Aether signed up in the Adventurer's Guild before the four of you continued the tour. As you walked, Paimon told you and Amber about Aether's Sister.

,, Oh... So you guys are going to explore the 7 regions to find Aether's Sister? " You summarized what Paimon told you as she gave you a quick nod.

,,  I'm so sorry that you had to loose someone you care a lot... Maybe after my surprise, i'll put up missing posters to help you in your search for her? " Amber suggested to Aether as he only kept silent for a few minutes.

You and Amber waited for his reply but... Nothing came out from his mouth.

,, Mr Aether?  Are you okay? " You asked the silent boy as his golden eyes met if your (e/c)  ones.

,, Oh... I'm sorry!  I was just thinking about some stuff but i appreciate the offer, Amber, Thank you, " Aether quickly turned to The Outrider.

,,  Now lets get moving! I can't keep my surprise forever, can i? "

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

A/n

I'm back from getting milk? Im sorry i havent updated in while. This chapter is abit short :')
But i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Gonna try to get (Y/n)'s personality sorted out