Chapter 78: Unmasked

Jungkook's POV

my eyes slowly opened as a blurry view came in front of my eyes..

The back of my head still hurt , flashes of what had happened ran through my mind.

"Y/n?!" I called out to her on realising .

My hands were tied to the chair .

I heard a faint cough from my side , and there she was also bound to the chair.

"Y/n" i called out to her , she opened her eyes slowly and looked towards me.

"Jungkook?" She said in a low voice before examining her surrounding.

"Where are we?"

"I dont know , more importantly, why did they kidnap is in the first place. No matter how much i think i can't understand."

It was a small room with absolutely no windows.

There were just two chairs to which we were tied to.

I tried to break off the chair but the ropes were too tight..

-

Hoseok's POV

Its been half an hour since i started to find her but she is nowhere to be seen.

I had arrived here almost 1 hour ago , i called her to inform that i have arrived but her phone was switched off , since then i , along with 2 of the university's guards have been finding my sister.

We checked almost all the floors , rooms , auditoriums and what not.

I dont know why but i have a bad feeling about this.

A possibility soon came in my mind.

"Is she with him? Maybe? oh God." The idea that y/n could possibly be with Jungkook at this time made me fume in anger.

Furious i dialled yoongi's number .

After two tones he picked up

<hello?>

"Call your brother right now and tell him to bring y/n to me."

<huh? Wait a second whats wrong?>

"My sister has been missing since almost an hour and her phone is switched off , i cant help but think that she is with your brother, call him right now and if he doesnt pick up , go to his apartment and GET HIM HERE."

<hey! Wait a second! Stop speaking about my brother as if he is some sort of kidnapper , he would never force someone against their will . He would never do something like that. STOP WITH ALL THIS BULSHIT NOW.>

Yoongi was angry , for the first time since i met him , this was the first time i felt his anger towards me.

Well i calmed down and said "alright alright , lets find them now"

<i ll try calling him first , then i will go to his apartment and will inform you accordingly >

"Alright then"

-

Yoongi's POV

*the number you dialled has been switched off*