Fused Dream: A Plan in the Making?

I do a headcount when I arrived in the You Show. Two heads were missing. "Where's the girls?" The other girls, I mean. Yuzu and Ayu. It's strange they're nowhere to see.

"Oh, nee-san and Ayu goes out to buy Ice Cream."

Ice Cream? Is there any Canon Event where the girls are out for... oh.

Oh crap.

It's THAT Episode! That one where Yuto makes his debut! Fuck.

"Briar-san? Are you okay?"

Did it show in my face? Double fuck. "Ah, just overthinking. I'm kind of prone to that." I reply with nervous wave from my hand.

"Overthinking of what?" Sora asked with wide, wide eyes as if he want to peer into my soul and pry all of my secrets.

"Overthinking of how I can reach sixty percentage of winning required to enter the tournament of course!" First excuse that come to mind, and a very believable one. "It must be sixty percentage out of minimum fifty battles. How am I suppose to reach that milestone in short time?" I have two wins and one draw. That's like forty-seven to go.

"There's the Six Victory in a row route?"

"And what the odds I can get that? For all I knew there might be draw or lose that break the streaks." That's rhyme. "What about you kids? Meet the requirements?"

Futoshi and Tatsuya nodded, which is surprising, but think again, they're not worried. Sora looks confident he can get the requirement done in short time, or already do. Academia arrogance much? Yuya, though, he blanched and look sheepish.

"Ahaha..." he laughs awkwardly. "I kinda... meet the difficulty there..."

"And that is?"

"I... haven't meet the requirement..." He twiddles his index fingers together. "You see... when I ask someone from my school, the regular school I mean, if anyone want to duel, they refuse me. Saying I'm already the champion so I have free pass to enter the tournament... but I don't, though?"

"Really? Who would've thought?" A new voice speaks out.

We all turned to see who it was, because sure as hell that doesn't belong to any You Show members. It was from a newcomer. Another girl, who was dragging... Mihara-san?

"Mihara-san?" I tilted my head. "Who is it?"

"This is Sagiri Aiko." Mihara-san look regretful. "I did tell her about our duel and she decided, her words and not mine, want to see what new and reformed You Show Duel School are capable off."

"N-New and reformed?" Spluttered Syuzo, just arriving after hearing the ruckus.

Sagiri-san look at him dead in the eye. "Well, you've finally had enough of resting on fame Sakaki Yusho gave, ain'tcha?"

"Well, that," Commented Bergamot, manifesting behind me. "Is a bullseye."

Bullseye indeed! I almost can see arrows stabs Mr. Principal and Yuya through the chest!

"I-is that how people see us all this time?" I could hear them mutters under their breath.

"So," I coughed, diverting the attention is a must here, "is Sagiri-san looking for duel?"

"Yup." She nodded, now assessing me. "I heard from Haru-chan you're good. I want to see how good you are."

Wait, but right now is... huh. oh. Yes. I can go that route. "I understand. Right now?"

"Duh. When else?"

That snapped Principal from his daze, and led us to the Action Dueling Room.

"Why you got all the fun?" Grumbles Sora good naturedly.