Chapter thrity- seven

"We can't" Noah says as his voice breaks.

Silas' POV.

Dominic looks at Alessia, looking and listening intensely to what she's saying.

"She's begging Carlo to stop" he says.

No shit, really!?

I roll my eyes at him while rubbing Alessia's back.

Suddenly she wakes up screaming loudly.

Her body shakes as she sobs loudly.

She feels all over her face and body as if searching for something.

She looks like she's going to throw up.

I grab a bucket from next to the bed and place it in front of her as she start gagging.

However nothing comes out.

When's the last time she ate? I thought Dominic took her away earlier for food?

Dominic tries to wrap his arms around her but she stops him, "N-no more! Please I don't - I can't. Please sir don't" She starts sobbing harder.

"Princess it's me, Dominic. Flower remember. You're okay, you're not with him anymore" Nick says while making sure not to scare Les even more.

Les shakes her head, "he's here, sir's he-here" she sobs. "He's going to hurt me, I don't want that. Please I don't want to that anymore" Alessia cries.

"Do what Les?" I ask softly

She stills and shakes her head, "baby what did he make you do?" Noah asks.

She looks up at him scared and nervously, "nothing" she says coming to some sort of realization I don't understand

————

Alessia's POV.

It's my fault.

I didn't stop him.

I did what he asked me to do- what he demanded me to do but I did it willingly so he wouldn't do anything else.

It's my fault- not his

————

Dominic's POV. 

Something happened in that house with Carlo that Alessia hasn't told me or any of us for that matter.

She told me he only hurt her emotionally and physically but not....

How she was gagging in her flashback.

I-...

I asked her if he had raped her and she told me he didn't but....

Maybe he did other things

Sexual things.

My heart drops as I feel a lump growing in my throat, "can..can I touch you princess?" I ask softly while turning her attention to me.