Arc 1, Chapter 5: Training with Blake (UPDATED)

Reed POV:

I guess I could go to Ozpin about this. It's around...3pm right now? Yeah, he shouldn't be doing anything."

I leave my dorm room and head out of the dorms to go to his office. I get into the elevator and shoot up to his office. Surprisingly, when the elevator door opens, we're already in his office.

Ozpin: "Hm? Oh. Reed. Do you need something?"

I sigh and sit in one of the chairs next to his desk.

Reed: "So, you hyped me up to be this "Jack of all Trades" deal, but what exactly am I doing here? I have yet to ever actually go to school."

Ozpin: "They didn't send you?"

Reed: "No. Did some reading every now and then when I wasn't being targeted by them."

Ozpin takes a sip of his mug and thinks.

Ozpin: "You're a very special person Reed Rose."

Yeah I literally shouldn't exist. Pretty fucking special.

Ozpin: "...And it seems you've taught yourself a lot. I guess you snuck around and grabbed some text books while the others were sleeping?"

Reed: "Right on the head."

Ozpin: "Ah. Well. Due to your circumstances I won't have you as a student here. However, I still wish to see more of you so the only class you'll need to participate in is Glynda's. Though I would at least go to the first of every teachers class so they may properly meet you. I can tell them myself you won't be needing to attend."

Reed: "Right. Thank you Ozpin."

I start to get up slowly but hear him clear his throat and pull something out of his desk.

Ozpin: "One more question." Hm?

Reed: "What?"

Ozpin: "I looked at some documents...it was confirmed that you wouldn't be able to get an aura and by default, no semblance. Yet you have one of the strongest I've ever seen. How did you acquire it? It definitely wasn't just natural progression right?"

I don't know how much this guy knows so I won't drop the bombshells on him.

Reed: "Yeah. You're right on that. I'm not supposed to, yet I do. Yes, they aren't mine. It's a really complicated story Ozpin."

Ozpin: "And I am here to listen."

He puts his mug back to his lips and signals me to talk. Guess I ain't getting out of this.

Reed: "When I ran away from home, I encountered a single Beowulf. He went to attack me but a yellow and purple light came down and destroyed the beast. When the dust cleared there was a purple and yellow humanoid standing there. They were huge."

Ozpin spits the coffee out of his mouth and chokes a bit.

Ozpin: "What?! The Brother Gods?!"

What? He knows about them? How?

Reed: "You know about them too?"

Ozpin: "They're responsible for a lot, but mostly my...multiple reincarnations..."

Reed: "Reincarnations?"

Ozpin sighs and nods. Oh...things are looking interesting now.

Ozpin: "Continue. Now."

Reed: "Right. They offered me an opportunity to become strong for their own entertainment. A semblance, aura and weapon would be given to me as long as I entertain them."