Part- 134

It's been almost one month since keerti and naksh revealed about their relationship to their parents, and everything is going on smoothly.

Keerti also started going to college doing her fashion designing course, naksh and yash planning to open a resturant.
Gayu working with Naitik on her latest jewellery collection.

The elder family members (Naitik's parents, badi dadi, bua dadi, akshara's parents, yash's parents and ananya and her parents too) came to Udaipur as naksh and keerti are getting engaged soon.

Naitik and akshara decided to get them both engaged.

*On fine Sunday morning*

"You are not doing to do this and it's my final decision" naksh said in a high tone.

"But why?" Keerti asked and trying to convince him.

"Because I don't want you to do this" He said.

Listening their high pitched conversation, everyone came in naksh's room where they both are fighting.

"What's happening here?" Naitik asked.

"Papa, listen what she's talking.. she wants to do a part time job as a cashier" naksh said with frustration.

"What?" Naitik and akshara asked in unison.

Seeing their reaction, keerti lowered her head.

"Keerti, what duggu is saying is true?" Akshara asked.

"Ji.. ji maa" keerti said.
"Actually I applied for the job, and went for the interview day before yesterday and they selected me" she explained.

"And why did you applied for this job?" Akshara asked in a soft voice.

Keerti remained silent.

"Keerti" akshara again asked.

"Maa woh actually I thought that it'll help me in managing my personal expenses" Keerti said with fear because she knows that this is going to hurt them.

"Suna Naitik aapne, what she is saying" akshara said to Naitik.

Naitik came forward.

"Akshara please don't get angry, she's a child" Naitik said.

Keerti eyes got filled with tears.

Seeing that naksh felt very bad and actually guilty that he didn't tried to solve the matter by himself and involved everyone.

Gayu came and side hugged keerti to comfort her.

"Wah bhai wah, ab hamare ghr ki hone wali bahu ya hotel ma naukri karegi.. ya sab sikhaya ha iske maa- baap na isko" bua dadi came forward.

More tears came in keerti's eyes listening their taunts for her late parents.

"Maa-papa I was coming to ask you both about this.. please trust me" Keerti said.

"Na mai toh pehle hi keh rhi thi ki mat karo hamare bache ka rishta iss anath ladki sa.. par kisi na suni hi nahi
Abhi bhi waqt ha soch lo.. Pata nahi kya kya kaam karke paise kamaye honge iss ladki na apne maa baap ka marne ka baad" bua dadi spitted venom because she never liked keerti in the first place.

"Please ab aap apni limits cross kar rhi ha" Naitik said.

"Naitik sahi keh rhe ha.. hum keerti ko bhoot saalo pehle sa jaante ha.. aur hume pta ha woh kasi ladki ha" akshara.

"Ji didi, aap keerti ka baare ma galat keh rhi ha" badi dadi said.

"Han han sab mujhe hi galat bolo" bua dadi said.