FERAL: bonus

**MATURE CONTENT! DOESN'T NEED TO BE READ BUT LOOK FOR THE END IF YOU WISH TO SKIP

**MATURE CONTENT! DOESN'T NEED TO BE READ BUT LOOK FOR THE END IF YOU WISH TO SKIP.**

When we returned home from the ceremony, Gaius and I both were still extremely happy. This is what we had been fighting for this whole time; the chance to be together in peace.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get used to feeling the pack link. Every time I felt emotions coming from it, my heart leapt a little bit more.

"Thanks for not giving up on me," I tell Gaius.

He moves towards me and nods. "I never will."

Our eyes meet and I can see multiple emotions swimming around within his brown ones. Love, happiness, excitement, and...

I don't get the chance to say anything before Gaius pulls me towards him and captures my lips. My eyes widen in shock and I stumble slightly and hit the couch. Something flashes through Gaius' eyes and he pushes me down onto the couch and climbs on top of me. My heart begins to beat faster as his hands move underneath my shirt.

A moan escapes my lips and Gaius stops before moving to pull the shirt completely off of me. He takes in my naked torso before stopping and meeting my eyes.

"Do you want this? Are you ready?"

Staring at him, I nod almost immediately. I wanted our bond to be complete.

"Yes," I tell him. "I want this."

Gaius climbs off of me and offers me his hand. I take it and he leads me towards the bedroom. When we enter, he pushes me back against the bed before taking off his shirt and climbing on top of me. My eyes trail down and over his body, but stop when a gasp escapes me. I can feel Gaius as he grinds against me. My hands move downward and towards my pants.

I want to be able to feel him more.

Gaius slaps my hands away which causes me to whine. A smirk falls onto his face and his hands begin to circle around my nipples. A quiet whimper escapes me when he flicks at one of them.

"So responsive," he teases.

Even through the fabric of our pants, I could feel just how hard he was.

Gaius' hands move towards my pants and he begins to unzip them and tugs them off along with my underwear. Here I laid completely naked in front of him while he was still halfway dressed.

Gaius leans down and presses a kiss on my chest before moving downward. The lower he goes, the more my body tenses in anticipation. When he reaches my cock, Gaius pauses and looks up at me before his mouth wraps around it. I let out something that was a mix between a gasp, moan, and a whine. Gaius continues to suck me off, despite the constant squirming of my body.

"Gaius...I...fuck!"

Words escape my mouth, but I'm unable to form a complete sentence. With every movement he makes, my body tenses as I get closer to releasing. Sensing this, Gaius pulls away just before I can do so.