Chapter - 43

Third Person’s POV
Pritika opened her eyes feeling little tingling sensation around her neck. It was feeling like someone is kissing and licking her around the neck.
PRITIKA : Adesh! Please let me sleep, I am tired. (Said in a sleepy tone and again closed her eyes )
Adesh who was kissing on Pritika neck bite lightly on her shoulder.
ADESH : wake up wifey… we are late. We have to go home.
Hearing this Pritika opened her eyes and looked at time on her mobile. It was already 10 am. She wake up with a jerk.
PRITIKA : What it this Adesh! Why didn’t you wake me up? We are late. O god! This is so embarrassing. Tanvi di and her full family maybe have already arrived…and I am here sleeping.
ADESH : calm down Wifey.
PRITIKA : calm down? How can you expect me to calm down. This is all happened because of you. Yesterday I had told you I am tired but you didn’t listen and now look what happened!! I have slept for so long. I missed the breakfast at home. This is so embarrassing for me  and you are asking me to calm down?
Without listening to Adesh, Pritika started getting dressed up to go home.
ADESH : You don’t have to panic… I have already informed at home that we will reach around lunch time. So calm down…Tanvi's family will stay till lunch. I have already ordered breakfast. After having that we will leave.
PRITIKA : What you have already informed them? O god! What are they thinking about me? I am their daughter-in-law and I am still sleeping so late.
ADESH : I don’t think they are thinking anything. If they think anything maybe they will be thinking that our son is so powerful, he has made his wife so tired that she didn’t able to wake up early.
PRITIKA : Shut up! You are an idiot and your brain is full of sh*t.
Saying this Pritika went inside the washroom. Adesh sat on bed with a pouting expression and thinking “ why nowadays everyone is calling  me an idiot? Don’t I have any status in their eyes? My family doesn’t give me any respect. Sigh!”.
In the living room of the Chauhan Mansion…
After having breakfast they were all waiting for Adesh and Pritika in the living room, when Nathasha came to their house.
No one expected Natasha here. When they asked the reason of Natasha's  reason of coming here, Nidhi ‘s reply shocked some of them.
NIDHI : Natasha di will also come with us to Pri… I mean bhabhi's (sister-in-law) village.
All the family members has decided they will go to Pritika’s dadi's house. It will be like a short trip for them.
NATASHA : I hope you guys will don’t mind. Actually my family has gone to London so I am alone in my house and was feeling bored. So when Nidhi told me about you guys plan to visit Pritika’s village… I couldn’t stop myself from coming here. I have never been to any village. So I am very excited. I hope you guys don’t have any problem.
Nilima was going to say they will have no problem but before she could speak, Radhika said aloud unconsciously, making everyone stunned.
RADHIKA : of course we have problem. Your are the Problem.
Radhika's statement made a awkward silence in the living room. When Radhika noticed everyone is looking at her strangely, she realises she has said aloud. Now she is feeling embarrassed.
NARESH : ha.. Ha… of course we will have no problem. Your Radhika aunty was joking. I had actually challenged her to joke in front of everyone. But I think this is not a way of joking. You lost, Radha.
Radhika gave a embarrassing smile. Aditi and Pratima looked at each other and smiled. Everyone thought what Naresh said was true but they (Aditi & Pratima) know the reason behind Radhika’s reaction. And they also known that Naresh doesn’t know about Natasha’s viciousness. He helped Radhika because he is always like this. Whenever Radhika has  created any embarrassing moment Naresh has rescued Radhika from every situation till today.
NILESH : so then it’s final… Natasha was also going with you guys.
From the Thakur family Kailash will not go as he can’t leave his wife except him everyone else will go… and from the Chauhan family Radhika, Naresh, Rahul, Ridhima and Nidhi will go… Nilesh will not go as Nilesh will be managing the business in these days and without Nilesh, Aditi doesn’t want to go. Pratima will not go because She has a seminar and Nilima and Paresh don’t want to travel this long journey.
Everyone was eagerly waiting to see the reaction of Pritika, when she will about everyone’s plan to visit her village.
No one has thought that Nidhi would actually agree to go with them. Everyone was little surprised but no one knew that Nidhi had no interest to visit Pritika’s village but because of Natasha she agreed. Because Natasha has wanted to go. Natasha has said Nidhi that She has found out that Pritika had a boyfriend, so she (Natasha) want to talk with that man personally. Maybe there will find out anything about Pritika, this was the reason why Nidhi has agreed to go with them.
Around lunch time Pritika and Adesh arrived. When everyone told her about their plan, Pritika became very excited. The sparkle in her eyes was clear evidence of her happiness. She wanted to inform her dadi about everyone’s visiting but they all stopped her. They said it will be a surprise for her. Pritika agreed. She was very happy that she will be going  meet her dadi after so many days.
Everyone else was happy seeing Pritika’s happiness but there was little fear in everyone’s heart as they don’t know how Pritika’s dadi will react. Will she forgive the Thakurs or not? How will Pritika react after knowing the truth? They were afraid about it.