Vol 3 SS: It Was Him?

Ichinose pov:-

"We beat class A!"

Our class was currently celebrating the results of our exam. Today was the day, we had gotten our results. With this, we had officially became class A. But my mind still couldn't comprehend one thing.

I looked over at Itsuki screaming at her phone for somereason.

"How dare he not answer me!"

"We can ask him face to face."

"And if he still doesn't answer. Then face to fist!"

"Is something the matter?" I butted into the conversation between the three triplets.

"Honami! No nothing really..."

"Hmmm... I see." I guess I can ask her about "it" now.

"By the way Itsuki, how did you get those question? They were exactly the same as the test sheet prepared by class A?" At my question the class went silent. Apparently they had been listening to this conversation even before I butted in. But no one had questioned them about it till now.

The three girls all looked at eachother and then back at me.

"Well... You see...ummm-"

"It was from Aki."

"Hirano-kun?"

"Let me explain."

Itsuki was having trouble explaining thus Aika explained everything in her place. About how Hirano-kun sent them the sheets with questions "which had a high chance of coming".

"It's obvious that he somehow got his hands on class A's test sheet." Kanzaki spoke up from behind me.

"Yes. But how?"

"Don't worry. I plan to ask him when we meet-"

"No Don't." I interrupted Aika as I began to speak.

"He will obviously lie or will deny if you ask him so there is no point in doing so. Instead try to ignore this issue entirely."

I could look at everyone being confused at what I said.

"He helped us win this exam. So he obviously wants to maintain a good relationship with our class. We shouldn't ruin it by interrogating him. There is a chance he may help us again in the future after all!"

"You... have a point. Fine! We won't ask him about it." Aika spoke as her sisters nodded

"C-Can I say something?"

"Yes what is it?" I was quite interested as Miku has never participated in such discussions before.

"Well now that we are being promoted to class A. Should we join forces with class B? or the future Class C to be precise. Like how we had formed a cooperative relationship with class D before."

"Yes, we can do that. However, I am afraid that won't be possible with Ryueen around."

"O-Oh..."

Miku looked very sad at what Kanzaki said. It's true. As long as Ryueen is their class leader. There is no way we can join forces. Ryueen-kun wouldn't allow it. Or worse he may use us for his own gain.

Looking at Miku, I could tell why she was sad. Miku must be sad because she wanted to work together with Hirano. In my opinion, she is more closer to Hirano than her sisters.

I would have also loved to work together with Hirano. But that won't be possible for now... But atleast we can help eachother out from time to time! Besides, I see him everyday in the student council and we have gotten closer than ever since I am his vice secretary!

I clapped my hands together and with a smile, I addressed the class. "Well we can think more about all this later. For now let's celebrate! We are finally class A!"

Cheers began raining in as Hoshinomiya-sensei gave us a smile with a very joyful expression on her face.

While my classmates were planning the celebration, I sat at my desk and went into a deep thought.

Why? Why did Hirano help us? Was it for some grudge against class A? Some kind of deal? For the triplet sisters? Or... for me?

I shook my head violently at the last one. (No... No way that's the reas-)

"Honami. Why is your face red?" Itsuki pointed out.

"Umm...Nothing! It's just really hot today that all!"

"Huh? Isn't winter coming soon?"

"Don't worry about! Anyway, Itsuki make sure to not question Hirano about it okay?"

Knowing her, she might spill.

"But I am really curious!"

"Don't worry. I will talk to him during the winter break and ask him about it. Then I will tell you okay?"

"You better! Hmph!"

(She is so cute.) I thought. Now that I think about it then each one of the triplets are very cute!

I somehow managed to change the topic. What was I even thinking? Hirano is just the type to value his friends! There is no way he has any feeling like that!

But what if he does....? He did already touched my breast once... But that was an accident! But what if it wasn't....?

As I thought more about Hirano, the more red my face became and my heart beat increased.

(What do I do?! I have never been in a relationship with someone!)

I had been confessed to many times before but I had always rejected them. Seeing their crying face made me sad too. I don't want to break Hirano-kun's heart and don't want to ruin our friendship.

I shook my head and told myself to calm down. These are all just speculations. Hirano might not even like me that way. To him, I might just be a close friend. And the feelings are pretty mutual.

Right. There is no point in thinking about these things.

I looked out the window.

"Let's just focus on the coming tomorrow."

Note:-

This concludes the end of volume 3. Thank you all for reading. However, I will be going on a small one or two month break. So volume 4 may take a while to come out. But when it does. I hope you all enjoy it!

For volume 4, I plan to cover volumes 7.5 and 8. It will be focused more on character interactions than any secret plans or strategies. However, it may have one or two fight scenes.

It will also feature Hirano's past. So look forward to it.